Senior Marketing Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION- - - # Senior Marketing Analyst Department:
Communications MC - - - # Description*
* Requisition ID
* Job Title:
* Senior Marketing Analyst*
* Position Summary:
* This position serves to support the Director in using advanced data\-driven techniques to mine data, test hypotheses, develop actionable insights and strategic recommendations that will provide a quantitative basis to help marketing and City of Hope achieve its goals\. The analyst will tap both digital data sources and internal City of Hope systems to build analysis datasets used to measure marketing success\. In addition, the analyst will have a professional passion for preparing and presenting information in a visually appealing and easily understood manner, making it relevant and actionable for key stakeholders\. Business analysis for multi\-channel marketing programs includes, but is not limited to, clinical marketing growth including data analysis for physician referral targeting programs and campaign effectiveness; digital, web and social media usage, trends and optimization; and brand marketing campaign effectiveness and ROI\. He/she will also be responsible for Marketing and Communications Budget Administration by issuing quarterly reconciliations through ERP reporting\. This role will take the lead on coordinating the Marketing and Communications annual budget\.*
* Key Responsibilities include:
* + Mines data from multiple sources, internal and external, to identify the salient components in search of linkages and patterns which are the building blocks of business analysis for marketing programs + Develops test matrices using statistically valid principles\. + Marketing Budget administration including budget reconciliation and projections\. + Designs, creates, tests and maintains a portfolio of dashboards, reports, and scorecards\. + Follows established City of Hope and department policies, procedures, objectives, performance improvement, attendance, safety, environmental, and infection control guidelines, including adherence to the workplace Code of Conduct and Compliance Plan\. Practices a high level of integrity and honesty in maintaining confidentiality\. + Performs other related duties as assigned or requested\.*
* Minimum Education and Skills Required for Consideration:
* + Bachelor's Degree\. + 5\+ years of experience in marketing analytics, finance, business intelligence or a related discipline, including requirements gathering, testing and validation\. + Familiarity and experience working with Marketing Budgets a plus\.*
* Preferred skills and experience:
* + Previous Health Care experience \- physician and patient marketing preferred\. + Demonstrated proficiency, formal training and / or certifications in one or more Business Intelligence tools \(e\.g\. Tableau, Spotfire, QlikView\) required\. + Experience with SQL and programming languages like R and Python\.*
* About City of Hope:
* City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 4000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life\-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient\-centered philosophy\. Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non\-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand\-in\-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research\. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation's 20 leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment\. City of Hope strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced\.City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability\. \
* LI\-DB .