Associate EPMO Project Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION- - - # Associate EPMO Project Analyst Department:
Strategic Program Office - - - # Description*
* Requisition ID:
* Job Title:
Associate Project Analyst \- EPMO
* Position Summary:
* The EPMO Coordinator will work closely with the Director of EPMO to support project managers and portfolio managers\. Position will assist the PMs with aspects of project management, which include:
+ Primary resource for collateral creation and driving communication/employee engagement activities \(annual priority documents, presentation materials, FAQs, etc\.\) + Serves as the training coordinator to schedule trainings and an as needed resource to aide Operations in applying Project Management practices and protocols to non\-EPMO lead initiatives + Provides required analysis for both EPMO led and Operations led initiatives + Provides support for metric and milestone identification and reporting - may include support in creating the Executive Team update + Support development and maintenance of program schedules, defining and developing key project plan tasks and milestones and tracking and execution against those activities + Provide administrative tasks such as scheduling and facilitating meetings with numerous participants, prepare meetings materials, and record actions and changes to project plans, and tracking and responding to action items + Assist in preparation of project plans under direction of Project Manager and/or Portfolio Manager; contribute to numerous project teams; help define project objectives and activities + Assist in supporting the development, coordination, and implementation of strategies and facilitate cross\-functional collaboration to structure and execute key strategic initiatives\. + Support the preparation and development of presentation materials + Communicate project status through status reporting and dashboards + Participate and support to meet specified project dates deadlines and requirements*
* Specific job responsibilities include:
* + Coordinates the preparation of internal and external reports through gathering, analyzing and summarizing data and information from departments\. Analyzes the project databases to access the organization's bandwidths\. + Assists in presentation materials for the Executive Team, Senior Leadership Team and the Operational Teams\. + Assist in developing and enhancing project management templates, tools, processes and reports\. + Assists PMs to prepare and conduct project team activities such as meetings, design sessions, project reviews; includes such tasks as scheduling meetings, preparing agendas and presentations, facilitating meetings to achieve meeting objectives, scribing meeting minutes and issues log during the meeting and reporting out results to project teams\. + Develops and maintains dashboards that will measure and report status outcomes and risks\. + Assists project team to review progress again team project objectives, establishes and monitors task assignments\. + Maintains professional growth and development through seminars, workshops and professional affiliations to keep abreast of latest trends in field of expertise\. + Keeps abreast of current healthcare issues and finance by attending appropriate meetings and reviewing current literature\.*
* Position Qualifications
* + Bachelor Degree required + 1\-3 years' experience in analysis and/ or project coordination; prefer project management experience + Prior experience demonstrating effective communication skills and interpersonal relation skills*
* Preferred Education/Certification:
* + Masters \(preferably MHA, MPH or MBA\) + Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project, Highly proficient in PowerPoint, Portfolio management systems*
* + Demonstrated skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with executives, and other key stakeholders\. + Project management, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills\. + Employs tact and discretion and is motivated, self\-directed, confident and a self\-starter\. _About City of Hope_ City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 4000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life\-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient\-centered philosophy\. Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non\-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand\-in\-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research\. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation's 20 leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment\. City of Hope strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced\.City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability\. .