Senior Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY - - - # Senior Marketing Manager Department:
Communications MC - - - # Description*
* Requisition ID
* Job Title:
* Senior Marketing Manager \- Physician Marketing*
* Position Summary:
* The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for effectively managing and activating Physician Marketing campaigns across various physician referral, CME, Conference and Open Enrollment programming in support of FY Physician Marketing Goals\. The Senior Marketing Manager will also be responsible for managing strategic marketing projects that will result in strategic growth of visits and admissions across the clinical enterprise\. Examples of these responsibilities include:
supporting Community Practice Sites, CRM programs, Open Enrollment campaigns and strategy\. The Senior Marketing Manager will demonstrate the following skillsets:
the ability to apply sound strategic marketing practice; campaign development; direct mail; business\-to\-business acumen to support our plan/payor strategy; and strong presentation skills\. These efforts will be supported through strong written and verbal skills that will be used to articulate Physician Marketing programs and manage strategic marketing plans and campaigns\.*
* Key Responsibilities include:
* + The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for creating and activating business and marketing plans including Community Practice Site campaigns in collaboration with our partners in Consumer Marketing, Digital, Communications, Managed Care, Business Development and across the clinical enterprise\. + Through consistent and strategic business planning, this individual will develop campaigns and engagement programs to ensure City of Hope is visible to employers, plans and payors\. + This individual has strong business\-to\-business acumen with an understanding and mastery of developing productive relationships with decision makers\. This includes proactively seeking opportunities to expand City of Hope's reach and visibility amongst key audiences\. + The Senior Marketing Manager will be abreast of important changes within the healthcare environment to best serve institutional objectives and execute high\-value plans and strategies to grow visits throughout the clinical enterprise\. + Ensure a consistent understanding and working knowledge of City of Hope plans, payors, physicians and community practices\. This information will be a critical success factor when developing marketing plans, attending programs, events and engaging in high\-value conversations with business leaders\. + Maintain consistent brand image and voice in all materials\. Ensure that all marketing materials produced follow the Clinical Marketing workflow process as defined by leadership\. + Follows established City of Hope and department policies, procedures, objectives, performance improvement, attendance, safety, environmental, and infection control guidelines, including adherence to the workplace Code of Conduct and Compliance Plan\. Practices a high level of integrity and honesty in maintaining confidentiality\. + Performs other related duties as assigned or requested\.*
* Minimum Education and Skills Required for Consideration:
* + Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Healthcare, or a related field\. + MBA Required + Five or more years of marketing experience required\.*
* Preferred skills and experience:
* + Good working knowledge of all aspects of business planning, campaign development/management, marketing, media relations, business development and/or event management\. + Business\-to\-Business, Hospital/Healthcare or Project Management experience within a highly engaged marketing environment preferred\. + Event marketing skills*
* About City of Hope:
* City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 4000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life\-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient\-centered philosophy\. Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non\-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand\-in\-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research\. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation's 20 leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment\. City of Hope strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced\.City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability\. \
* LI\-DB .