This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY - - - # OD Consultant Department:
Trng And Organizational Devlp - - - # Description Description*
* Requisition ID:
* Job Title:
Organizational Development Consultant
* Position Summary:
* Formulates and implements plans, procedures, and programs to address organizational issues\. Directs OD projects, designs, implements and facilitates OD interventions \( e\.g\., training, team building exercises, performance management, Leader Experience, new hire orientation\)\. Designs, and conducts organization and needs assessments\. Builds plans and leads projects and co\-leads programs \(learning and leadership training\) under guidance of OD manager\. Designs and develops training and intervention materials and facilitates, conducts and evaluates training and OD sessions\. Develops approaches and programs to support the continued application of learning after any initial formal learning programs and events\. Assists others within Organizational Development \(OD\) in development, administration, analysis, and reporting of surveys\. Conducts data analysis to support critical OD reporting on key training and leadership development data\.*
* Specific job responsibilities include:
* + Under supervision, consults with top management, department heads and individual employees on current and emerging employee, management and organization development needs\. + Conducts organization, leadership and performance needs assessments\. + Conducts gap analysis and offers focused, creative learning and development solutions\. Provides feedback to management regarding employee development, management development, and organization development needs\.Implements and monitors learning and leadership development philosophies\. + Aligns processes and content to best practices, organizational needs and cultural fit\. + Under general oversight of management, plans, designs, develops, coordinates and conducts course curricula, training, facilitation and other OD interventions\. + Effectively manages programs and projects of moderate to high complexity, both within and across departments in support of desired business objectives, maximizing efficiencies and effectiveness\. + Under general oversight of management, researches, designs, develops, and/or recommends OD interventions; facilitates OD interventions \(e\.g\. training, coaching, and process redesign\)\. + Organizational Leadership Development, Training Data Analysis - Turns data into information, information into insight and insight into recommendations for effective learning and leadership development and business decisions\. Interprets data, analyzes results to provide ongoing reports to managed and build learning programs and address assessment gaps\. + Develops and maintains dashboards that will measure and report status outcomes and potential risks\.
* Position Qualifications
* + Bachelor's Degree w/emphasis in Organizational Development, behavioral human sciences, human resources, business management or education\. Experience may substitute for minimum education requirements\. + Five or more years of experience in Organization Development or Organizational Effectiveness position \(may include internship experience\), preferably in a healthcare or research environment\. Demonstrated experience in an Instructional Design and Facilitation if programs and OD interventions\.Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex programs at one time\.
* Preferred Certs and Skills:
* + Master's degree w/emphasis in Organizational Development, behavioral sciences, human resources, business management or education\. + Human Resources Development, Organizational Development or Industrial and/or Organizational Psychology
* _About City of Hope_
* City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 4000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life\-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient\-centered philosophy\.Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non\-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand\-in\-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research\. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation's 20 leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment\.City of Hope strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced\. City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability\.\
* CB .