Senior Systems Analyst PeopleSoft HCM
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION- - - # Senior Systems Analyst \- PeopleSoft \(HCM\) Department:
ITS \- Business Systems Support - - - # Description*
* Requisition ID:
* Job Title:
Senior Systems Analyst - PeopleSoft \(HCM\)
* Position Summary:
* If you're looking to be a part of one of the nation's leading research & treatment centers for cancer, diabetes and other life\-threatening diseases, then City of Hope is the place for you\! We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Senior Systems Analyst \(HCM\) position that is based at our IT Business Support Systems department in Irwindale, CA \(Greater Los Angeles Area\)\. This position primarily acts as a subject matter expert for City of Hope's Human Resources organization, supporting and implementing process improvements for PeopleSoft HCM modules\. The individual in this role will also collaborate on cross functional efforts with PeopleSoft Financials & Supply Chain modules, as well as support non\-PeopleSoft business applications\.*
* Specific job responsibilities include:
* + Supporting complex initiatives to enhance HCM functionality, while delivering project objectives within scope, quality and timeframe\. + Gathering requirements, conducting fit/gap assessments, creating technical specifications, and deploying solutions for our PeopleSoft HR, Benefits, and Payroll modules in accordance with City of Hope's system development lifecycle\. + Collaborating with IT and business operations staff to evaluate business processes and recommend process improvements in compliance with City of Hope standards, policies and methodologies, while leveraging delivered PeopleSoft functionality\. + Evaluating and delivering new system capabilities to the organization\.*
* Position Qualifications:
* + Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience required\. + 5 years of experience with PeopleSoft HCM applications and business processes\. + Outstanding oral and written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to communicate with business and technology associates at multiple levels\. + Proven success in supporting technology and process improvement programs\. + Experience with ERP upgrades and enhancement projects\. + Ability to write SQL for solving problems and analyzing data\. + Experience with healthcare operations preferred\. + Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite\. + Experience with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions desired\.*
* _About City of Hope_
* City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 4000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life\-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient\-centered philosophy\. Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non\-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand\-in\-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research\. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation's 20 leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment\. City of Hope strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced\. City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability \
* CB \
* LI .