Senior Marketing Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION- - - # Senior Marketing Specialist Department:
International Medicine Program - - - # Description*
* Requisition ID
* Job Title:
* Senior Marketing Specialist \(Center for International Medicine\)*
* Position Summary:
* The Senior International Marketing Specialist will assist in developing and implementing marketing strategy and tactics targeting the international markets determined by the Center for International Medicine\. In this capacity, he/she will work within the Marketing and Communications department to engage required expertise and resources to undertake initiatives in China and other international locations\. This individual will be tasked with coordinating day\-to\-day activities with our partnered marketing agencies and leveraging relevant marketing tactics and content developed for domestic purposes\. A primary goal of the Center for International Medicine in collaboration with Marketing and Communications is development and execution of a brand strategy for China that is culturally\-relevant and positions City of Hope as a leading destination for cancer care among qualified patients from China\.*
* Key Responsibilities include:
* + Assist in the development of marketing strategy and tactics for China and other countries\. + Coordinate day\-to\-day activities with our marketing agency partners\. + Prepare marketing presentations for both an internal and external audience\. + Proof in\-language advertising to ensure messaging is on target and culturally\-relevant\. + Manage agency project budgets and timeline to ensure expectations are met\. + Monitor COH in\-language website pages to ensure proper content and cultural context\. + Attend relevant marketing forums and other health\-related industry events\. + Participate in relevant departmental meetings in both the CIM and Marketing and Communications\.*
* Minimum Education and Skills Required for Consideration:
* + Bachelor's Degree\. + 5\-8 years of marketing\-related experience\. +
* Fluency in Mandarin required
* + Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Office \(Powerpoint, Excel, and Word\)*
* Preferred skills and experience:
* + MBA preferred + Prior experience in consumer marketing\. + Fluency in Cantonese a plus\.*
* About City of Hope:
* City of Hope, an innovative biomedical research, treatment and educational institution with over 4000 employees, is dedicated to the prevention and cure of cancer and other life\-threatening diseases and guided by a compassionate, patient\-centered philosophy\. Founded in 1913 and headquartered in Duarte, California, City of Hope is a remarkable non\-profit institution, where compassion and advanced care go hand\-in\-hand with excellence in clinical and scientific research\. City of Hope is a National Cancer Institute designated Comprehensive Cancer Center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, an alliance of the nation's 20 leading cancer centers that develops and institutes standards of care for cancer treatment\. City of Hope strongly supports and values the uniqueness of all individuals and promotes a work environment where diversity is embraced\.City of Hope is an equal opportunity employer\. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability\. .