This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Intelligence AnalystJob ID:
Harris Corporation is seeking a Senior Subject Matter Expert with Intelligence Community experience to fill demanding positions directly supporting senior policy makers and top level intelligence officials. The position is located in Washington, DC. Duties include:* Advising the assigned office leadership associated with the regional or functional area of responsibility (AOR) against which the candidate is proposed to perform on key developments in their assigned area requiring both immediate and long-term analytic and collection responses by the IC.
* Supporting decision making and special projects on intelligence integration issues to include the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior Intelligence Community members, policy makers, military decisions makers, members of Congress, and other major stakeholders on intelligence integration efforts
* Conduct reviews of Intelligence Community collection and analysis against hard targets, identify gaps, recommend solutions, and ensure alignment with Unifying Intelligence Strategies
* Supporting the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for Community sessions and outreach initiatives to address intelligence integrations matters
* Support surges in work, such as staging multiple events simultaneously at different locations.
* Must be readily available for meetings, consultations and any related tasking and deadlines
* Ability to produce deliverables in formats as required by DDII staff leadership; formats may include standard Microsoft documents (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), electronic/soft copy matrices and/or web-enabled formats.
* Works with senior officials, to build and sustain professional networks in a diverse, fast-paced, multi-task environment, and to manage competing priorities.
* Proactively develops innovative ideas and in communicating them effectively to Government sponsorsQualifications:* Bachelors' Degree (or the equivalent) in a technical field with a minimum of 10+ years related work experience
* Minimum of one 5+ years of experience related to the designated regional or functional area of responsibility (AOR).
* Five (5+) years of analytic skills, tradecraft experience, and/or extensive publication on the subject as a noted expert in their field
* Five (5+) years of demonstrated experience with collection and analytic missions of the designated regional or functional AOR which the candidate is proposed to perform and programs/projects designed to improve US IC capabilities to address key issues therein Preferred Additional Skills:* An advanced degree in a related discipline to the position description
* Extensive, related experience (15+ years)
* Significant demonstrated analytic skills, tradecraft experience, or extensive publication on the subject as a noted expert in the field
* Demonstrated ability to coordinate and support cross-community meetings and working groups, assimilate large volumes of information and independently produce written reports
* Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills, including the ability to work effectively independently, in a team or collaborative environment
* Ability to produce timely, logical, and concise work products.
* Ability to produce products requiring little or no editing
* Be adaptable and flexible to perform a range of tasks and work with many different offices and organizations across the ODNI and the IC
* Strong grammar that requires little or no editing
* Strong communication and organizational skills This position requires the candidate to already possess an active TS/SCI Polygraph clearance and to maintain the clearance. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise Administrative/Clerical Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - Washington D.C. .