Infrastructure Email Program Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Infrastructure & Email Program ManagerJob ID:
Infrastructure & Email Program Manager Job ID:
CN20162502-9666Harris Corporation is looking for an Infrastructure and Email Program Manager. The Infrastructure and Email Program Manager has primary responsibilities of ensuring that the day-to-day management of the data center computing environment and on-premises Email support services are executed in an effective and efficient manner. The measure of success for effectiveness will include but will not be limited to operational metrics, consistent processes\procedures and compliance with SLA requirements. The Infrastructure and Email Program Manager will also operate was the Deputy Program Manager (DPM). S\he shall assist the Sr. Program Manager in working with the Government Contracting Officer (CO), and others such as the contract-level Contracting Officer's Representative (COR), the task order-level COR(s), government management personnel and customer agency representatives as directed. Under the guidance of the Sr. Program Manager, s/he is responsible for the overall management of the program and specific task order(s) and insuring that the technical solutions and schedules in the task order are implemented in a timely manner. S/he performs enterprise wide horizontal integration planning and interfaces to other functional systems. Additionally, the DPM will prepare draft program summaries and reports for leadership and others as required and/or requested. In concert with the Quality Manager and Sr. Program Manager, DPM will ensure service levels are clearly communicated, understood and performed by enterprise IT support staff. Qualifications:* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other IT related discipline. General management experience must demonstrate increasing responsibilities in information systems design and/or system deployments.
* With a Master's Degree (in the fields described), 8 years of general experience of which at least seven years specialized experience is required.
* 10 or more years' experience in the Management of office infrastructure, multiple data and voice lines, failover plans, LAN, Firewall, Voice and VOIP lines
* 10 or more years' experience demonstrated experience in Quality/Workflow compliance; demonstrated commitment and enthusiasm and utilization of quality tools to drive SLA attainment and exceed client expectations. In concert with the Quality Manager, have ensured service levels are clearly communicated, understood, and performed by on-site staff.
* Project Management experience - PMP required
* ITILv3 Foundations Cert Preferred Additional Skills:* ITIL Practitioner
* ISO Foundations Cert
* ISO Consultant Manager
* Familiarity with Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) IT operations environment This position requires the candidate to already possess an active level 5\6 Public trust access or active Secret clearance.By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positionsHarris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise Program Management Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - Washington D.C. .