This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Military AnalystJob ID:
Harris Corporation is seeking a Military Analyst with Intelligence Community experience to fill demanding positions directly supporting senior policy makers and top level intelligence officials. The position is located in Washington, DC. Duties include:* Helping to manage the office's military capabilities coordinate team efforts to plan and execute the assigned mission
* Serving as a subject matter expert on major order of battle (OB) and military analysis issues related to countries and groups selected for review and staying abreast of global military and security developments that have national security and foreign policy significance
* Facilitating IC consensus on high priority military capability issues, including OB fidelity, through a series of community sessions, working groups, and related meetings.
* Supporting management on related ad-hoc tasks, office initiatives, and other projects
* Engaging with DoD and IC organizations pertaining to military capability analysis issues
* Will respond to enterprise-wide issues and challenges facing the Intelligence Community
* Support surges in work, such as staging multiple events simultaneously at different locations
* Availability for meetings, consultations and any related tasking and deadlines
* Will produce deliverables in formats as required by DDII staff leadership; Formats may include standard Microsoft documents (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), electronic/soft copy matrices and/or web-enabled formats
* Works independently, as well as in a team or collaborative environment
* Works with senior officials, to build and sustain professional networks in a diverse, fast-paced, multi-task environment
* Manages competing priorities
* Be adaptable and flexible to perform a range of tasks and work with many different offices and organizations across the ODNI and the Intelligence Community
* Be proactive in developing innovative ideas and in communicating them effectively to Government sponsors
* Will produce timely, logical and concise work products that require little or no editing Qualifications:* Bachelors Degree (or the equivalent) in a technical field with a minimum of 10 years related work experience
* Minimum of 3 years of experience the support cross-community initiatives within the IC
* Knowledgeable with ODNI's emerging management process
* Demonstrated significant knowledge of high priority foreign military OB and associated military capabilities
* Demonstrated experience working w with IC agencies and national-level foreign and security policy offices on high priority communities of interest
* Broad demonstrated knowledge of regional security dynamics
* Demonstrated ability to facilitate broad-based team efforts at the senior IC and DoD level regarding key military forces analysis issues Preferred Additional Skills:* Demonstrated significant knowledge of issues related to OB production and data quality management
* Experience with conducting OB validations across multiple agencies
* Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills
* Strong communication, and organizational skills; proficient grammar skills This position requires the candidate to already possess an active TS/SCI Polygraph clearance and to maintain the clearance. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Quality Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - Washington D.C. .