Sr. Sales Manager EMEA
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSr. Sales Manager - EMEAJob ID:
Sr. Sales Manager - EMEA Location:
London, UK Job Code:Harris CapRock Communications is the world's most trusted provider of fully managed, end-to-end communication solutions for operations in remote and harsh environments. With businesses operating in the oil and gas, maritime and government services, Harris CapRock delivers a wide variety of real-time satellite based communication services around the globe. Harris CapRock is part of Harris Corporation an international communications and information technology company with approximately $6 billion of annual revenue and about 17,000 employees worldwide. Job Description:* Responsible for managing a mix of services, associated products and regular visits to (a) key account clients and (b) develop new clients so as to actively pursue sales of equipment and systems across a wide variety of telecommunications and electronics applications.* Deliver on revenue and account objectives
* Work with others to plan strategies and coordinate efforts in order to meet the required Sales targets, and forecasts.* Develop a significant understanding of the customer base (their business and affiliated applications); Harris CapRock technology, products and services; the competitive entities including their products and service; general market awareness; and technology in order to create 'value' propositions and to avoid commoditization of services and products through differences based on pricing.* Position oneself and Harris CapRock as a true business partner within the accounts with a reputation for solving problems and creative solutions/applications.
* Ensure sound year-over-year growth in revenues, market share and reputation.
* Use consistent data input and application of any and all sales reporting systems and sales software tools (e.g. Siebel) used by Harris CapRock.
* Foster exemplify teamwork, communication and cooperation with regards to working with other sales personnel within and across Harris CapRock; technical and operations personnel; and all office and support personnel within the Company on a global basis.* Demonstrate and exemplify the Harris CapRock values* Inform the VP of Sales of any significant new Sales and Marketing opportunities.
* Develop and maintain personal contact with key customers.* Attend any and all training or other meetings designated as 'mandatory' by the Company.
* Attend sales related meetings and others as required by the VP of Sales.
* Manage all enquiries obtained whilst in the field, work with Bids and Technical Marketing department to develop specifications for quotes and ensure they satisfy customer requirements.* Forward requests for quotations to the Bids and Proposals/Technical Marketing group and ensure that they are submitted in a timely manner to the customer in a clear and precise manner.
* Maintain close liaison with the technical / projects personnel regarding any quotations that involve an engineering input.
* Maintain communication with the Network Operations center and be involved in any customer liaison on service issues.* Ensure proper administrative sale process of all sales.
* Work with Operations Department to ensure that the service level agreed with the department is delivered according to SLA. Be the focal point for the resolution of SLA queries and delivery to the client after approval.
* Produce a weekly report to the VP of Sales detailing calls made and appointments scheduled in the calendar.
* Maintain accurate sales funnel reports and other documentation.
* Assist others with any technical queries.* Work to and assist with departmental QA System. Qualifications:* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent.
* At least 15+ years of experience selling High Tech / High Value-Added products and services.
* At least 7 years of experience leading Sales Teams
* Experience in the Maritime and Energy industries.
* At least 7 years managing sales teams. Preferred Additional Skills:* Strong experience with CRM tools.
* Demonstrated ability to sell conceptually.
* Proven sales experience achieving revenue quotas.
* Ability to manage ambiguous situations and address complex issues under pressure and adversities.
* Able to obtain appointments with key executives at the target accounts.
* Self-starter experience getting going with little supervision.
* Demonstrates excellent communication skills (verbal and written) to effectively communicate with our prospects, clients and internal company.
* Highly energetic and able to effectively handle stressful situations in a professional manner.
* Able to establish long lasting relationships with clients.
* Able to determine which opportunities to capture and which opportunities to walk away from.
* Ability to establish cross-functional teams to fulfill customer needs. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Please note:
if you elect to submit your CV/resume into our database for consideration for a non-US based position, it may be reviewed by Harris recruiters worldwide to determine if your credentials qualify you for an existing position that Harris, or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates, is seeking to fill. In the event your CV/resume is selected for consideration, it may be provided electronically to individuals in multiple countries responsible for making hiring recommendations. In the event you are hired, your CV/resume will ultimately become a part of your employee personnel file where it may be reviewed by various Harris employees for business-related purposes. If you are not hired based upon the initial consideration of your resume, the CV/resume will be kept active in our system for up to 12 months. After 12 months it will be deleted from our system with no copy being retained by the company. Regardless of the country in which you reside, if you are considered for a US-based position, your CV/resume will be stored according to US data retention policy pursuant to our requirements to maintain applicant information as a federal contractor. By submitting your resume to our database you consent to have your name, address, country of residence or where you will work and other pertinent information processed through a third party screening database to confirm your eligibility to be hired by Harris or a Harris Group Company. If the information in your CV/Resume becomes outdated or inaccurate, you may resubmit an updated CV/Resume which will remain active for up to 12 months. If you would like to withdraw from consideration and have your personal information deleted from our data base , you may do so my notifying us firstname.lastname@example.org. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Account Sales, --Business Development, Sales Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location UK - Berkshire - Winnersh .