Knowledge Manager and Outreach Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Knowledge Manager and Outreach CoordinatorJob ID:
Harris Corporation is seeking aKnowledge Manager and Outreach Coordinator with Intelligence Community experience to fill demanding positions directly supporting senior policy makers and top level intelligence officials. The position is located in Washington, DC. Duties include:* Assisting senior leaders to implement integration strategies and plans to support regional or functional AOR priorities and enable community-wide collaboration and intelligence sharing, including virtual communications and community outreach and engagement
* Developing and helping to implement a strategic communication strategy and overseeing knowledge management activities, including Strategic Communication, Customer Outreach, and Community Engagement
* Assisting in intelligence management; facilitation and interaction with virtual communities of interest; virtual community engagement on topics of assigned office's concern including high-interest events and exercises; implementation of collaboration strategies; promulgating lessons learned and best practices; and reporting of metrics to assess progress against USG strategies
* Developing, supporting, populating, assisting in monitoring, and growing electronic social media platforms, to include chat, biogs, micro-biogs, wikis, bookmarks, RSS feeds, Share Point, and communities of interest (COi), and enhancing their use in promoting collaboration and information sharing
* Reviewing and helping to assess, for Government review, the effectiveness of communication initiatives to varied audiences and performing quality assurance reviews on written products to ensure conformance with internal policies and procedures as well as organizational guidance and direction
* Soliciting input from users for upgrades and additional functionality of the tools offered through the COi and researching the availability of new tools internally and externally to assist developers in enhancing and improving the current tool set to better meet the needs of the users.
* Providing meeting and governance support including planning, logistics,note taking, meeting summaries, and tracking of tasks related to the meeting or forum
* Support surges in work, such as staging multiple events simultaneously at different locations.
* Availabi lity for meetings, consultations and any related tasking and deadlines.
* Ability to produce deliverables in formats as required by staff leadership. Formats may include standard Microsoft documents (Excel,Word, and Powerpoint}, electronic/soft copy matrices and/or web-enabled formats.
* Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills, including the ability to work effectively independently, in a team or collaborative environment
* Ability to produce timely, logical,and concise work products
* Ability to work with senior officials, to build and sustain professional networks in a diverse, fast-paced, multi-task environment, and to manage competing priorities
* Be adaptable and flexible to perform a range of tasks and work with many different offices and organizations across the organization and the community
* Be proactive in developing innovative ideas and in communicating them effectively to Government sponsors
* Strong writing and grammatical skills to develop products that require little or no editing
* Strong communication, analytical, and organizational skills Qualifications:* Bachelors Degree (or the equivalent) in a technical field with a minimum of 3 years related work experience
* Minimum of one (1+) year of experience the support cross-community initiatives within the IC
* Demonstrated proficiency in working effectively in a fast-paced environment and demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet simultaneous deadlines in short periods of time.
* Demonstrated experience working with or managing virtual collaboration tools including chat,biogs, micro-biogs, wikis, bookmarks, RSS feeds, SharePoint, and COi. Preferred Additional Skills:* Demonstrated proficiency in working effectively in a fast-paced environment and demonstrated ability to multi-task and meet simultaneous deadlines in short periods of time
* Demonstrated experience working with or managing virtual collaboration tools including chat,biogs, micro-biogs, wikis, bookmarks, RSS feeds, SharePoint, and COiThis position requires the candidate to already possess an active TS/SCI Polygraph clearance and to maintain the clearance. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Information Assurance Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - Washington D.C. .