Quality Assurance Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Quality Assurance ManagerJob ID:
Harris Corporation is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager. Quality Assurance Manager will act in a governance role and ensure processes are followed and measured. This manager is responsible for ensuring ownership and execution of key standards and process throughout the enterprise to facilitate timely mitigation of planned and unplanned events. The position is also responsible for assessment and simplification of existing O&M processes and driving significant quality improvement projects across the HHS Seat Management and Infrastructure functional areas. The position will also have a cross functional area focus on facilitating Problem and Critical Incident Management processes. The Quality Manager acts as an intermediary between the business community (HHS OPDivs) and the technical community (Harris Corporation and\or relevant ITIO stakeholders). S\he will work closely with internal and external stakeholders to help define enterprise gaps and implement corrective process based on the need of the business. This includes conducting formal and informal reviews at pre-determined points throughout the pre and post operations and maintenance (O&M) life cycle. It will include, but will not be limited to implementing\refining detailed O&M implementation checklists identifying installation and configuration steps, dependencies, responsible parties, and go/no-go decision points. The QA Manager will identify and verify support sustainment of all Service Level Agreements (SLAs) Qualifications:* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, information technology, information management, or related field and 15 or more years of quality or improvement related experience.* 8 or more years establishing and maintaining in concert with the respective functional areas the CM database, maintaining software\hardware libraries, systems documentation libraries and project management framework.
* 8 or more years supporting Operational Readiness Reviews (ORR) through testing and scheduling release activities. Includes strong understanding of basic system engineering, information risk and security guidelines, and quality frameworks.
* 5 or more years' of experience with integrating risk management with quality management
* 5 or more years' of experience uutilizing improvement techniques such as Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA), Fishbone, and 5- Whys
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills Preferred Additional Skills:* ITIL Expert
* ISO Consultant Manager
* Six Sigma Black Belt
* Familiarity with Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) IT operations environment This position requires the candidate to already possess an active level 5\6 Public trust access or active Secret clearance.By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Quality Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - Washington D.C. .