Administrative Project Support With Secret Clearance
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Administrative Project Support (With Secret Clearance)Job ID:
Administrative Project Support (With Secret Clearance) REQ ID:
Washington, DC (Navy Yard) Job Description:
Harris Corp., is seeking an Administrative Project Support Analyst to work on site with our Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) customer at the Washington Navy Yard, in Washington DC. Support includes assisting the Technical Policy and Technical Standards Division with day-to-day tasks, including, but not limited to, the following:* Proofreading and editing Flag-level letters and program briefs.
* Coordinating concurrence packages for routing through various offices for signature.
* Assisting with preparation of MS PowerPoint briefs.
* Fielding questions concerning processes and points of contact (POCs).
* Updating and maintaining various project/document trackers.
* Collecting and organizing input for various status reports required by our customer.
* Coordinating and facilitating meetings both for our customer and internal staff.
* Uploading various program tracking spreadsheets and other files to various online repositories, and sending out large distribution emails regarding their availability.
* Assisting with coordinating document reviews via email or hardcopy.
* Forwarding comments/responses submitted during various project review cycles to the appropriate Tech Chains and Project Analysts.
* Forwarding emails to the appropriate Program POCs. Qualifications:
Minimum requirements are an AS/AA degree and 2+ years of related experience, or a High School diploma and 6+ years of related experience. Required Skills:* Proficiency in MS Office products (e.g., MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
* KEY skill is the ability to write well (grammatically correct), and must be able to proofread accurately
* Documented experience developing and maintaining a digital filing system is required
* Documented experience developing and maintaining MS Excel spreadsheets, as well as generating charts (e.g., bar, line, pie, etc.), is required
* Ability to use the internet Additional Preferred Qualifications:* Prior experience supporting the Naval Sea Systems Command is a strong plus
* Detail- and process-oriented
* Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
* Organizational skills
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and meet quick turnaround deadlines This position requires the candidate to already possess an active Secret clearance and to maintain the clearance. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise Administrative/Clerical Education Associate (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - Washington D.C. .