Operations Mgmt Spvr
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOperations Mgmt SpvrJob ID:
Harris is looking for an Operations Management Supervisor for a position in - Diego Garcia, British Indian Ocean Territory (BIOT) This position will be responsible for the overall management of contract related Performance Work Statement (PWS) tasks associated with the Remote Tracking Station (RTS)effective provisioning, Job Description:* Management of all operations and maintenance personnel assigned to the RTS
* Responsible for all operations, maintenance, logistics, administration, communications, security and safety of all personnel assigned
* Responsible to the USAF Station Commander for all activities and mission support that occur at the station
* Responsible for all assigned activities at the RTS and will ensure that all personnel follow approved Air Force and management operational directives Qualifications:* Associate degree or related field (or equivalent work experience) and 5+ years of experience is required
* 8-15 years in increasing areas of responsibility within the AFSCN will be a suitable substitute for non-degreed candidates
* 5 years experience with remote satellite tracking stations and understand satellite command and control elements and functions
* Tracking station experience, AFSCN operations and maintenance certifications / qualifications, NASA, DOD, and/or commercial systems is required
* This position requires an active Secret government clearance or the ability to obtain one Experience:* Experience at AFSCN RTSs and/or previous AFSCN operations certifications and maintenance qualifications are highly desirable
* Experience at overseas locations is highly desirable
* Ideal candidate will have multiple years of experience at AFSCN RTS operations and maintenance, Chief of Operations and/or Chief of Support experience This position requires the candidate to already possess an active Secret security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship. By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise Operations Education Associate (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location UK - Chagos - Diego Garcia.