Information Systems Tier III E-Mail Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONInformation Systems (Tier III E-Mail) ManagerJob ID:
Harris Corporation is looking for an Tier III EMail Manager Job Description:
The Email Manager will serve as a technical Service Owner for Exchange and EaaS environment. They will monitor and maintain Exchange\EaaS systems in 24x7 highly-available production environment. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and articulate, with expert level knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2007-2013\Microsoft EaaS (cloud integration) and have a proven history of using administrative tools and automating routine administration tasks. Day-to-day responsibilities include:* Must be able at a Tier III level to work independently to troubleshoot, perform root cause analysis, identify and isolate technical issues.
* Must be willing to take ownership of the issue analysis and resolution efforts and commit to 'doing what it takes' to resolve technical issues regardless of the effort or timeframe required (Includes creation of SITREP as needed).
* Mentor junior Exchange support technicians though leadership and setting positive examples.
* Work on EaaS system initiatives and new projects.
* Work with external vendors/consultants to diagnose complex problems and drive resolution.
* Resolve errors (including message transfer delays, mailbox migration, ligitation holds, calendar sync, iPhone\Blackberry and escalations in hybrid environment) and alarms quickly and provide timely escalation
* Create and support quarterly process improvements.
* Full-time position with rotational on-call duties. Handle the stress of a dynamic changing environment Qualifications:* Bachelor's degree in information technology, information management, or related field, and 5 or more years of related experience or Associate's degree and 8 years experience or no degree and 10 years experience
* Understanding of cost, schedule, technical deliverables.
* 5 or more years of email service support in both on-premise and cloud based platform
* Extensive history of recommending effective resolution of problems and communicating the results to senior management
* Experience collaborating with HHS POCs, service desk, desktop support, Network Manager and\or Risk Manager
* Familiarity with Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) EaaS environmentPreferred Additional Skills:* ITIL Practitioner
* ITIL Foundations
* Familiarity with Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) EaaS environment
* MCSE - Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert in messaging This position requires the candidate to already possess an active level 5\6 Public Trust access or active Secret clearanceBy submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positionsHarris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Software Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - Washington D.C. .