Intelligence Analysis Evaluator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONIntelligence Analysis EvaluatorJob ID:
Harris Corporation is seeking anIntelligence Analysis Evaluator with Intelligence Community experience to fill demanding positions directly supporting senior policy makers and top level intelligence officials. The position is located in Washington, DC. Duties include:* Supporting the assessment of finished intelligence products by evaluating the application of analytic standards in the products, interviewing producers, and contributing to written reviews of analysis
* Providing evaluator training and producing tradecraft aids (included but not limited to computer-based training) based on evaluation findings
* Supporting the assessment of the consistency of evaluations produced by its own evaluators and developing a process to measure and minimize subjective evaluators-introduced variations
* Assisting with Sponsor efforts to achieve functional management of the IC's analytic community including assisting with Sponsor identified studies, plan development, and meeting support
* Will respond to enterprise-wide issues and challenges facing the Intelligence Community
* Support surges in work, such as staging multiple events simultaneously at different locations
* Availability for meetings, consultations and any related tasking and deadlines
* Will produce deliverables in formats as required by DDII staff leadership; Formats may include standard Microsoft documents (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint), electronic/soft copy matrices and/or web-enabled formats
* Works independently, as well as in a team or collaborative environment
* Works with senior officials, to build and sustain professional networks in a diverse, fast-paced, multi-task environment
* Manages competing priorities
* Be adaptable and flexible to perform a range of tasks and work with many different offices and organizations across the ODNI and the Intelligence Community
* Be proactive in developing innovative ideas and in communicating them effectively to Government sponsors
* Will produce timely, logical and concise work products that require little or no editing Qualifications:* Bachelors Degree (or the equivalent) in a technical field with a minimum of 3 years related work experience
* Minimum of 3 years of experience the support cross-community initiatives within the IC
* Knowledgeable with ODNI's emerging management process
* Significant demonstrated ability to objectively evaluate IC analytic products, taking into account a diverse and complex range of considerations in performing the evaluations.
* Significant demonstrated knowledge of IC analytic standards, analytic tradecraft & methodologies, and experience in applying them to resolve intelligence problems.
* Significant demonstrated knowledge of the IC's structure and IC member organizations'roles and capabilities regarding analytic matters. Preferred Additional Skills:* Demonstrated ability to deliver effective oral presentations and prepare written products that clearly convey to analysts and managers the quality of analysis in a single product or body of products.
* Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills
* Strong communication, and organizational skills; proficient grammer skills This position requires the candidate to already possess an active TS/SCI Polygraph clearance and to maintain the clearance. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Information Assurance Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - Washington D.C. .