Senior Strategic Planning and Performance Evaluation Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Senior Strategic Planning and Performance Evaluation AnalystJob ID:
Harris Corporation is seeking aSenior Strategic Planning and Performance Evaluation Analystwith Intelligence Community experience to fill demanding positions directly supporting senior policy makers and top level intelligence officials. The position is located in Washington, DC. Duties include:* Supporting senior leadership on national-level intelligence and strategic Issues
* Providing expertise in measuring the performance of complex programmatic activities described in strategic guidance
* Supporting the regional or functional office leadership in the development, analysis, and execution of their strategy and other strategies
* Helping to validate and propose metrics that are accurate and parsimonious (both in terms of numbers of measures and sources of data) and perform primary and secondary analysis of interagency input on progress towards these
* Documenting progress in reporting tailored to audiences of varying levels of seniority and degrees of substantive expertise
* Translating ng highly technical and programmatic data for non-technical, senior audiences
* Working collegially and effectively independently and in a team or Collaborative environment
* Support surges in work, such as staging multiple events simultaneously at different locations
* Availability for meetings, consultations and any related tasking and deadlines
* Ability to produce deliverables in formats as required by staff leadership. Formats may include standard Microsoft documents (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint}, electronic/soft copy matrices and/or web-enabled formats
* Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills, including the ability to work effectively independently, in a team or collaborative environment
* Ability to produce timely, logical, and concise work products.
* Ability to work with senior officials, to build and sustain professional networks in a diverse, fast-paced, multi-task environment, and to manage competing priorities
* Be adaptable and flexible to perform a range of tasks and work with many different offices and organizations across the organization and the community
* Be proactive in developing innovative ideas and in communicating them effectively to Government sponsors
* Strong writing and grammatical skills to develop products that require little or no editing
* Strong communication, analytical, and organizational skills Qualificaitons:* Bachelors Degree (or the equivalent) in a technical field with a minimum of 10 years related work experience
* Minimum of 3 years of experience the support cross-community initiatives within the IC
* 5+ years of demonstrated experience related to the position (i.e. evaluating and assessing program performance, developing and improving assessment methodologies that incorporate performance outcomes in relation to performance objectives, etc). This additional experience is beyond all other minimum experience requirements for a Senior-level FTE in Section 3.0.
* Demonstrated strong analytic skills, tradecraft experience, and/or extensive publication on strategic planning and performance evaluation as a noted expert in their field.
* Significant demonstrated experience with conducting program or policy evaluation, assessment or systems analysis.
* Demonstrated knowledge of the regional or functional area of responsibility (AOR) against which the candidate is proposed to perform.
* Demonstrated strong writing, methodological, quantitative, and analytical skills. This position requires the candidate to already possess an active TS/SCI Polygraph clearance and to maintain the clearance. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Systems Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - Washington D.C. .