This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Enterprise ArchitectJob ID:
Enterprise Architect Job ID:
CN20162502-9662 Harris Corporation is looking for a Architect, Enterprise Architecture is responsible for system information requirements using analysis of the information engineer(s) in the development of enterprise-wide or large-scale information systems. Designs architecture to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements as well as provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces. Ensures these systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for open systems architectures, the Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) and International Standards Organization (ISO) reference models, and profiles of standards - such as Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) Open Systems Environment (OSE) reference model - as they apply to the implementation and specification of Information Management (IM) solution of the application platform, across the application program interface (API), and the external environment/software application. Ensures that the common operating environment is TAFIM compliant. Evaluates analytically and systematically problems of workflows, organization, and planning and develops appropriate corrective action. Provides daily supervision and direction to staff.Qualifications:* Master's degree in information technology, information management, or related field, and 8 or more years of related experience or Bachelor's degree and 12 years experience
* Government Contracting experience
* Experience with contracts greater than $50M
* Understanding of cost, schedule, technical deliverables and risk management.
* ITIL Foundations Preferred Additional Skills:* EA certification
* ITIL PractitionerThis position requires the candidate to already possess an active TS clearance and to maintain the clearance. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Engineering Specialist Education Masters (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - Washington D.C. .