Global Supply Chain Lead Sr. Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Global Supply Chain Lead - Sr. ManagerJob ID:
CN20160208-13347 Description:Job Title:
Sr. Manager - Global Supply Chain Job Location:
Singapore Job Code:
CN20160208-13347 Harris CapRock Communications is the world's most trusted provider of fully managed, end-to-end communication solutions for operations in remote and harsh environments. Operating seamlessly across global Energy, Cruise and related markets, Harris CapRock delivers a full suite of IT and communication services across multiple transport technologies. Harris CapRock is part of Harris Corporation with approximately $8 billion in annual revenue and about 23,000 employees - including 9,000 engineers and scientists - supporting customers in more than 125 countries. This role leads the procurement, logistics, warehouse/inventory control and build & test functions for the assigned region. The role requires a multi-disciplined subject matter expert in integrated end to end supply chain management. Primary Job Reponsibilities:* Optimize HCC Supply Chain (excluding Strategic Sourcing) to deliver best-in-class customer experience at lowest possible cost, through HBX and other initiatives.
* Manage regional supply chain teams in the two regions following globally consistent best practices to deliver reliable standard equipment and spares to customer sites per request.
* Optimize inventory turns to support SLA with least inventory.
* Maximize asset utilization to support sales, including the return and reuse of returned equipment.
* Manage the Build & Test operations to test and deliver.
* Manage team resources effectively and provide training to upgrade their skills as necessary Key Performance Metrics:* Supply Chain cost ≤ $xx per Mbps
* 95% on-time equipment/spares delivery to request
* Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF)
* Inventory value $x million; inventory turns; % obsolescence
* RMA amount returned to inventory; % RMA used
* 100% compliance on export & import control Experience / Skills Required:* 8-12 years business experience including 5-8 years of experience in a supply chain management capacity
* Six Sigma Greenbelt , Lean/JIT Experience/Certification, HBX
* Strong track record of success in previous roles, with continuously expanding scopes of responsibility, including people management
* Balance Sheet Management
* Demonstrable Service Mentality, Desire to build & fix, Problem Solver, Drive for results and Business Acumen Qualifications / Education Required:* Bachelor's Degree or University diploma, Specialisation in Supply Chain Management preferred By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Supply Chain Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location Singapore .