Device as a Service Sales Specialist Mid Atlantic
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview HP Device as a Service combines a comprehensive suite of award-winning HP hardware with world-class HP Services. It allows customers to productively and profitably manage their PC environment-including non-HP (multi-vendor) products. HP Device as a Service spans every stage of the lifecycle, and can be customized to meet exact needs-so customers don't pay any more than they have to. Our services benefit from HP's scale, expertise, and high customer satisfaction to provide global consistency and better serve the needs of internal teams. The result? Delighted users and management freedom. How it works By combining hardware and services into a single contract with one monthly payment, HP Device as a Service can help improve cash flow, preserve capital to invest in other IT priorities, and deliver a predictable and consistent IT budget. Printer hardware and services (including HP Managed Print Services) can also be added for even greater economies of scale. Incremental value such as an Account Delivery Manager, reporting and analytics, and combined PC and Print services help to ensure users are satisfied with all aspects of the service delivery.
* Responsible for creating and driving their sales pipeline.
* Capture leads outside of specialization and use closed-loop lead management to ensure assignment and follow-up by others.
* Maintain knowledge of competitors in account to strategically position company's products and services better.
* Use specialty expertise to seek out new opportunities and expand and enhance existing opportunities to build the pipeline in and drive pursuit.
* Provide support to Account managers and provide input regarding business development and solution expertise.
* Development of quota objectives and future direction for defined product category.
* Some specialists also responsible for selling outsourcing deals.
* Establish a professional, working, and consultative, relationship with the client, up to and including the C-level for mid-to-large accounts, by developing a core understanding of the unique business needs of the client within their industry.
* May invest time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver sale.
* For Services Consultants:
Focus on growing contractual renewals for mid-to-large accounts with more complexity, to higher-total contract-value renewals.
* Directs or coordinates supporting sales activities Scope and Impact* Works on company's larger accounts.
* May perform project management role.
* May invest time working external partners.
* Significant percentage of time spent directly with customer; interfaces with all levels, including highest within customer organization.
* May develop business plan in conjunction with customer.
* Typically assigned higher than average quota.* _Education and Experience Required:
** University or Bachelor's degree
* Directly related previous work experience.
* Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface.
* Extensive selling experience within industry and on similar products.
* Typically 8-12 years of advanced sales experience.
* Project management skills required.
* 2-3 years of product sales in the desired specialty.* _Knowledge and Skills Required:
** Is considered an expert in knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings to be able to sell large solutions.
* Understands the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling.
* Understands and applies program/project management methods and processes to define, plan, cost, resource, track and ensure successful pursuit.
* Understands the role of IT within area of specialization and how company's solutions differentially address specific vertical industry challenges as well as their cross-segment capabilities
* Account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills.
* Collaborates with management and sales teams in shared accounts to ensure seamless integration of specialist sales with other sales activities.
* Cultivates & maintains positive relationships with customers to ensure account retention & growth, and position company as the preferred vendor for meeting all business needs* Excellent project management skills.
* Establishes a professional working relationship, up to the executive level, with the client.
* Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving specialty sales in accounts - prospecting, negotiating and closing deals.
* Demonstrates high service or product knowledge and professionalism in researching and sharing service-related information with account teams and customers.
* Deep knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings.
* Understands how to leverage company's portfolio and change the playing field on our competitors.
* Utilizes Siebel as an expert and accurately forecasts business.
* Understands and sells high value software solutions
* Understands selling of services sales.
* Leverages services as part of strategic product sales.
* Maintain expertise of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions.
* Maintains expertise on IT at all levels - new applications, maintenance, typical budgets of the CIO's, typical objectives, measures, metrics.*
* Device as a Service - Sales Specialist Mid Atlantic
* District of Columbia-All
* Requisition ID:
* Other Locations:
* United States-Pennsylvania, United States-Virginia-Arlington, United States-Virginia-Herndon, United States-Virginia-McLean, United States-Maryland-All, United States-Virginia-Alexandria, United States-Virginia-Vienna, United States-Virginia-Reston, United States-Michigan, United States-Ohio-All, United States-Virginia-Chantilly