Software Engrg 1
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Software Engrg 1Job ID:
Several Intern and New College Grad positions available in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Systems Engineering Locations:
Clifton, NJ; Amityville, NY; Dulles, VA; Van Nuys, CA; Morgan Hill, CA; Melbourne, FL; Columbia, MD Job ID:
ES20161808-13642 Job Description - Software Engineer:* Designs, develops operates and maintains software and firmware components and computing systems software to be applied to and integrated with engineering, scientific and manufacturing requirements.* Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures and tools throughout the system development life cycle to support the generation of engineering applications and products.
* Developments real time embedded systems involving SW for digital signal processing, electronic warfare, and control and display components.* Interfaces with customers, suppliers, application users and other technical and support personnel. Job Description - Electrical Engineer:* Conducts research, design, development, and testing of digital processing hardware such as computer chips (ASIC, CPLD, FPGA), circuit boards, computer systems, and electrical components.* Designs new or modifies existing products, develops technical specifications for production, analyzes hardware configuration and processing solutions, and tests hardware conformance to specifications.* Design test equipment and write testing procedures for specific products or programs to ensure adherence to specifications at minimum testing cost.* Generate software for automatic equipment.
* Develops solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope by following standardized practices and procedures. Job Description - Systems Engineer:* Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems.
* Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include:
concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
* Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
* Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications. Qualifications:* For full-time roles, 0-2 years with BS in designated Engineering or related field.
* For internships, candidates must be pursuing Bachelors or Masters in Engineering. This position requires the candidate to be able to obtain an INTERIM SECRET and/or SECRET security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise Co-Op/Intern, Engineering Education Bachelors Degree Job Type Co-op/Intern, Full Time Location USA - NY - North Amityville, USA - VA - Dulles, USA - NJ - Clifton, USA - CA - Morgan Hill, USA - CA - Van Nuys, USA - UT - Salt Lake City, USA - Washington D.C. .