Sr. Patch Release Management Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description:
This Position can be located in either of these cities: Chandler, AZ, Winston-Salem, NC, Charlotte, NC, or Dallas/Fort Worth.
* Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
* Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
* Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
* Prepares specifications for system changes.
* Recommends and initiates systems testing.
* Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
* Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
* 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
* This position will be a Senior Patch Release Management Analyst for software patching of enterprise wide operating systems and applications, both security and non-security patches.
* As the Release Manager the candidate will be scheduling patching with the software distribution team, coordinate testing or pilots, creating communications, hosting user calls, working with governance teams to insure compliance, and interfacing with multiple technical groups.
* This position will also require analysis and documentation of new processes related to patch deployment and remediation of issues.
* Release Management experience, preferably with patching
* Exposure to patching or enterprise deployment of one or more of the following products: Microsoft Win7, Win10, and Office Suite, JAVA, Adobe suite of Products (Reader, Acrobat, FlashPlayer), Chrome, and FireFox
* Demonstrated ability to present status and/or new processes to key stakeholders and Senior Leaders
* Ability to communicate with end users and technical groups Expert working knowledge of one or more of the following applications: MS Visio, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.