Senior Vulnerability Researcher
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About the Team...
Endgame is looking for a vulnerability researcher to help drive our cutting edge work on exploit prevention and endpoint protections as part of the Vulnerability Research & Prevention team. The ideal candidate is motivated to interact within the organization to define, design, and build the latest in endpoint technologies. Experience discovering and exploiting vulnerabilities is paramount to success in this role. As a member of the Vulnerability Research & Prevention team you will be discovering and exploiting software vulnerabilities as well as analyzing and understanding them to define the next generation of preventions for our products.
About the Role...
* Analyze and develop exploit code to understand and identify ways to protect customers from advanced techniques
* Discover and responsibly disclose software vulnerabilities to affected vendors and develop proof-of-concept exploits for internal testing
* Prototype new research that demonstrate its effectiveness in detecting and preventing software exploitation
* Develop tools to assist in the analysis and reverse engineering of malicious code
* Collaborate with Product and Development teams to design and implement research into our products
* Mature understanding of the process of discovering and exploiting software vulnerabilities
* Knowledge of vulnerability classes and secure program design
* Proficiency in C and at least one interpreted language such as Python
* Comfortable with IDA Pro, Windbg, and other industry standard tools to analyze and develop exploits
* Ability to comprehend and apply domain knowledge from various sources to the problem of exploit prevention
* Strong background in Windows internals such as the the kernel, system calls, and various subsystems
* Strong understanding of the x86 architecture including instructions, execution flow, and registers
* Desire to publicly present novel research to the security community to further the industry
* Ability to work with a team to push the state-of-the art in exploit prevention
Endgame is an equal opportunity employer and highly values a diverse and inclusive work environment. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, gender, age, ancestry, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.