This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2016
END DATE 10/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Careers Center - Merchandiser
Corporate - Category Management / Marketing / Merchandising
More information about this job:
The primary purpose of this position is to reset the layout of new stores, remodeled stores, and stores with a general reset. The incumbent is required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The associate is responsible for the functions below, in addition to other duties as assigned:
- Receive plan-o-grams from the corporate office for store resets and update them when Category Managers add new merchandise to a department.
- Travel to stores in an assigned geographical area to reset their layouts by following a plan-o-gram and floor plan, removing merchandise from shelves, and relocating fixtures to conform to the new floor plan.
- Work with Field Merchandisers in a team setting to reset assigned stores.
- Maintain updated plan-o-grams for all departments in a store.
Experience / Requirements:
Other Skills, Abilities, and/or Training
The following qualities are required:
- Minimum age of 18 years old to travel for business purposes.
- Ability to pass drug test.
- Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work extended days on an occasional basis.
- Ability to work day or evening hours.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
- Ability to work within strict time frames and resolute deadlines.
- Ability to travel on a regular basis.
The following qualities are helpful:
- Ability to work weekends on a rare basis.
- Familiarity with industry/technical terms and processes.
- Typing speed of forty (40) WPM.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).Certificates, Licenses, and/or Registrations
This position requires a valid driver s license to travel for business purposes.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED), plus two (2) years' of retail experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.