Sr ETO Tester
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 12/31/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB BACKGROUND
Senior ETO Tester
Chiltern, a global contract research organization, is a leading provider of clinical services and solutions in a variety of therapeutic areas with engagement models for biopharmaceutical and medical device industries. Chiltern s team of more than 4,300, located across 48 countries, provides comprehensive Clinical Development, Medical & Scientific Affairs, Data & Analysis, Pharmacovigilance and Strategic Regulatory services using a collaborative approach for more efficient clinical trials. Visit Chiltern.com to learn more about how Chiltern is Designed Around You .
* Drug Development and Clinical Trials Processes
* Data Management Processes
* Good Clinical Practice and Good documentation Practice
* Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
* Candidates should demonstrate clinical and technical expertise, attention to detail, and excellent documentation and communication skills.
* Must have sound problem resolution, judgment, and decision-making skills
* Ability to prioritize tasks effectively and manage multiple projects simultaneously
* Ability to meet aggressive project timelines, while sustaining high performance, and high quality is essential.
* Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies
* Effectively prioritizes work, anticipates and proactively identifies problems, and develops and applies innovative solutions.
* Handles multiple tasks effectively, with minimal management supervision
* Experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint and be comfortable using these applications without support
* Experience and ability to convert complex technical and business requirements into an understandable test plan and test cases
* Experience creating, executing and documenting test plans and test cases
* Experience with HPQC and Patient reported outcomes (Asset)
* Bachelor s degree in life science, computer science, engineering, business or related discipline
* 2-4 years of experience in business analysis, clinical research or data management (preferably pharmaceutical industry)
* At least 2-3 years of classical software testing and software validation in regulated environment, preferably pharmaceutical industry
At least 2 years of experience with clinical systems, such as CTMS, EDC, IWRS, IVRS, Oracle Clinical or other related technology in the pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry
Chiltern is an EEO / AA Employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
Email Jim Doyle
+1 484 679 2497