Information Security Program Manager, East
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 12/15/2017
The Information Security Program Manager is responsible for managing aspects of the anti-phishing program for their clients and will primarily support PhishMe s clients in the assigned time zone (EST). The Information Security Program Manager will interact with PhishMe customers, sales and IT teams to deliver customized solutions and build strong customer relationships. The successful Information Security Program Manager will ensure the delivery of projects to the client s satisfaction and identifying opportunities to grow and enhance their overall anti-phishing strategy.
* Build and implement effective simulated phishing education programs for PhishMe customers based upon their current control environment
* Development of anti-phishing content including email messages, educational materials and other related materials
* Develop custom reporting tailored to customer needs and requests
* Analyze simulated phishing trends and recommend corrective program actions to ensure adequate training and education
* Coordinate customer focused activities to ensure successful implementation
* Research and document phishing trends that are specific to the customer s line of business or operating environment
* Provide technical and operational guidance to PhishMe customers
* Manage all operational aspects of simulated phishing exercises for designated managed service clients
* Other duties as assigned
The above statements are neither intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be a listing of all of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job. This job description is not a contract of employment, either express or implied. Employment with PhishMe will be voluntarily entered into and your employment is considered at will. PhishMe reserves the right to alter the job description at any time without notice.
* 6+ years supporting customers in a consultant, customer support role or centralized service capacity preferred
* Basic HTML skills
* Understanding of spear phishing and the risk it presents to large enterprises
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Proven ability to support multiple customers with various needs
* Basic IT troubleshooting abilities
* Basic understanding of messaging, SMTP and email hygiene products
Recommended, but not required day one:
* Experience managing centralized services in a large organization
* Experience managing various aspects of messaging systems including gateways, email servers and email clients
* Information Security or related professional experience
* Security-related certifications such as Security+, CISSP, or similar
* Competitive salary and stock options
* 401k plan with company match
* Health, vision, dental, disability, and life insurance
* Telecom expense reimbursement
* US EST Telecommute
PhishMe is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis [protected class] including, but not limited to: veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.