Sample Preparation Technician 5/18/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY # Positions
1 week ago(5/17/2018 2:51 PM)
ALS provides a broad range of testing and analytical services to a wide variety of end markets and industries around the globe. We continue to remain at the forefront of the testing services industry, building an enviable reputation.
* Ringing, sieving (including International Soils), crushing, splitting under direct supervision;
* Loading and unloading drying ovens under supervision;
* Maintain own production logs;
* General cleaning duties for basic lab cleanliness;
* May assists with layout duties/tasks;
* Use correct methods in accordance with the established procedures and schedules while ensuring analytical quality;
* Observe established safety regulations and comply with all ALS health and safety policies and procedures;
* Other duties as assigned.
* Good hand-eye coordination;
* Good organizational skills;
* Ability to work independently or as part of a team;
* Basic alpha/numeric comprehension;
* Basic English communication skills (written and verbal).
* Ability to sit and/or stand for long periods of time;
* Ability to work in a hot and dusty environment;
* Manual dexterity to perform repetitive tasks;
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs;
* Ability to sit at a desk and do general office work, which includes periodic sedentary responsibilities;
* Be cleanly-shaven in order to wear protective equipment;
After successful completion of an initial 30 to 60 day probationary period, wage increases to $13.40/hr.
Sample Prep employees are eligible for a $500.00 Retention Bonus after successful completion of 90 days of fulltime employment.
We would like to thank everyone for their interest in ALS but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
"ALS is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to achieving and maintaining a workforce which reflects and affirms the diversity of our society"
ALS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.