Senior Manager Zone Financial Sales 5/22/2018
Toshiba America Medical Systems, Inc.
Los Angeles, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Made for Partnerships. Made for Patients. Made for You.
At Canon Medical Systems we partner with our customers to truly understand their needs in imaging and beyond. We develop a full range of imaging solutions, including CT, X-Ray, Ultrasound and MR that address time pressures, workflow constraints, patient comfort and imaging precision to deliver true efficiency coupled with best in class tools for diagnosis. Together, we work on an education plan and develop service solutions that meet your every needs.
Our goal is to work hand in hand with our partners to deliver optimum health opportunities for patients through uncompromised performance, comfort and imaging accuracy. Together, we make it possible.
Ensure the achievement of sales, profitability and volume goals. The primary focus is to grow and to maintain CMSU finance relationships and penetration in the assigned CMSU region.
* Achieve sales volume goals, profitability targets and/or fee revenues.
* Originate new CMSU finance relationships in conjunction with CMSU account executives and zone business managers.
* Responsibilities may include training/educating CMSU equipment sales personnel.
* Through consultative selling skills, provide financial engineering and solutions to customers that maximize CMSC's returns, minimize risks and maintain perceptions of providing value-added services.
* Manage transaction process from identification to funding.
* Communicate effectively internally and externally the status of all relationships and transactions.
* Additional duties as assigned.
* 15 years of experience within the healthcare leasing industry.
* Strong PC skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
* Ability to identify risks and create solutions.
* Strong analytical skills with emphasis on financial statements and credit underwriting.
* This job requires up to 50% travel, which may entail occasional or extended overnight travel.
* Employee will make regular visits to medical facilities. These facilities may have certain standards, which all vendor representatives must meet in order to gain access to these facilities, including the requirement for drug, background and health screening. Employment is contingent on your compliance to the standards established by each facility, as evidenced by the results of the required screenings.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled