Marketing Coordinator 5/24/2018
Federal Way, WA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Since 1919, Kennedy/Jenks Consultants has provided engineering and scientific solutions to municipal agencies, businesses and industrial facilities. With offices serving clients throughout the United States, we provide consulting services nationwide.
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to coordinate and support business development activities.
* Lead the collection and assembly of materials for proposals and SOQs
* Contribute to strategic discussions on winning pursuit strategies
* Establish, communicate, and implement RFP/RFQ production deadlines and expectations
* Organize and contribute to storyboarding sessions
* Coordinate pursuits
* Prepare proposal materials by writing drafts of the project organization, related experience, and qualifications sections
* Facilitate "Red Team reviews
* Travel to other offices to provide support, as required
Interview and Presentation Support
* Provide support from planning through delivery for all aspects of interviews, including PowerPoint slides and presentation boards
* Prepare interview and presentation materials
* Assist in the coaching of presentation teams
* Maintain knowledge of Kennedy/Jenks markets, clients, capabilities, staff, and primary competitors to support the development of pursuit tactics
* Provide support in organizing the annual BD planning process
* Maintain sales pipeline and databases
* Provide support for the organization of special events such as conferences
* Other duties as needed
* At least two years of related experience. A/E/C industry experience is strongly preferred.
* Bachelor s degree in marketing, communications or a related area of study is preferred
* Strong marketing, writing, editing, and market research skills
* Demonstrated proficiency in the use of InDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, MS Word/ Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook/Explorer
* Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both in the written word and verbally
* Demonstrated experience meeting deadlines
* Demonstrated experience working both in a team and independently
* Able to travel as needed
As an employee-owned firm, Kennedy/Jenks offers a unique company culture with a corporate commitment to a maintaining a positive work/life experience.
Kennedy/Jenks Consultants is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.