Sales & Business Operations Intern 5/25/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Agfa HealthCare, a member of the Agfa-Gevaert Group, is a leading global provider of diagnostic imaging and healthcare IT solutions. The company has nearly a century of healthcare experience and has been a pioneer on the healthcare IT market since the early 1990's. Today, Agfa HealthCare designs, develops and delivers state-of-the-art systems for capturing, managing and processing diagnostic images and clinical/administrative information for hospitals and healthcare facilities, as well as contrast media solutions to enable effective medical imaging results. The company has sales offices and agents in over 100 markets worldwide.
Agfa HealthCare is looking for a Sales & Business Operations Intern for its Greenville, South Carolina office
The Sales & Business Operations Intern will:
* Support North American TradeShow Activities.
* Learn and utilize Information Technology techniques ( troubleshooting, communication, problem-solving,etc) to support Sales & Business operations activities. .
* Support Sales & Marketing Demonstration team.
* Minimum 1st yr College student. Information Science/Technology focus.
* Currently enrolled in a college/university * Ability to follow direction. Basic understanding in documenting.
* Minimum Grade Point Average: B
* Intern Start Date: 6/15/2018 Estimated End Date: 12/15/2018
* Number of Work Hours Required Per Week: 20
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented and committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you want to be part of this experience, we'll take you there!
Learn more about Agfa HealthCare and follow us on Twitter.
Agfa HealthCare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.