Administrative Assistant 5/25/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-IL-Virtual
Aon is Looking for an Administrative Assistant
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions group within Aon Benfield Inpoint Claims, supporting one executive and the general practice.
Your Impact as an Administrative Assistant
* The Administrative Assistant will provide high level of customer service and assistance to clients, and fellow co-workers both inside and outside of immediate team.
* Communicates in person and through correspondence with high level contacts inside and outside the company such as vendors, customers, and senior leadership.
* Keep Client lists up to date; produce client analyst files prior to each client meeting, assist with RFP responses, client requests and client deliverable materials.
* Will work on benchmarking requests; assist on marketing updates and final presentation templates.
* Coordinates travel arrangements for staff, may also prepare expense reports/reimbursement requests for staff. Schedules meetings and appointments for staff, including coordinating and confirming attendance, arrangement of meeting location, equipment and supplies.
* Assist and maintain sales pipeline and forecast data
* Reads and routes incoming mail. Locates and attaches applicable file information or previous correspondence to facilitate prompt resolution.
* Using knowledge of the department's procedures, prepare routine correspondence, documentation, forms, notices, or statistical reports.
* Maintains database information, such as mailing lists, vendors, etc. in applicable format. Maintains manuals, policy and procedure files, etc., in applicable format.
* Assists in research, testing, and/or implementation of revised policies and procedures.
* Files correspondence and other records.
* May coordinate transmission of information with other users/suppliers. Makes copies of correspondence and other printed matter.
* May reconcile/coordinate reports with other departments as needed.
* Will be responsible for heavy invoicing and making sure invoices are turned in timely and communicated with leadership team and Finance.
* Will assist coordination on internal/external conferences
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* Possess 1 3 years of secretarial/administrative experience.
* Knowledge of general office administration.
* Excellent organization skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to multi-task. Ability to communicate effectively with others (written and oral). Intermediate PC skills (Word and Excel) required, PowerPoint.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with internal team and clients
* Bachelor s degree preferred
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.