Associate Sales Site Leader for Retiree Health Solutions 5/25/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-FL-Orlando
Aon Is Looking For An Associate Sales Site Leader
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Retiree Health Solutions business group within Aon in Orlando,FL. As an Associate Sales Site Leader, you will report directly to the Sales Director and have 5-7 direct reports which include Sales Managers and have responsibility for leading a location with 100+ sales agents.
Your Impact As AN Associate Sales Site Leader
The Aon Retiree Health Solutions Associate Sales Site Leader (SL) is responsible for building, leading, and motivating the contact center colleagues. The SL is accountable to meeting and exceeding contractual and organizational objectives including sales, quality, service level agreements (SLAs). The SL also plays an integral part in strategy and continuous improvement, which includes project planning, scheduling and managing, capacity and utilization management, delegating work to meet deliverables, and tracking the status of outstanding work.
* Drives site performance to meet and exceed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and financial targets.
* Manages day to day activities in the contact center utilizing call center best practices.
* Staying current on industry knowledge, policies, regulations, and legislation.
* Identify, develop, and grow talent within the contact center.
* Provide leadership and management to coach, mentor, and develop Sales Managers.
* Ensure Quality in operations ensuring proper documentation, controls, and measurement are in place for all key contact center process.
* Meet customer and client satisfaction with all contact center requirements including but not limited to Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
* Driving engagement for direct and indirect reports: accountable for talent development across teams, succession planning and retention
* Participating in setting budget and managing headcount. Managing costs for site including overtime and ensuring accurate recording of time.
* Assist in the creation and implementation of innovative methodologies to improve the contact center s performance. Serving as a SME for the Sales and Service Center (SSC), this role is responsible for driving initiatives, participating in implementations and develops the ongoing plan of action for the SSC.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 3+ years of call center management experience
* 5+ years of people management experience, coaching and leveraging work through others
* 5+ years of insurance sales experience
* Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Medicare (AHIP) and Compliance processes
* Experience working and leading broader sales and service initiatives and projects that attain enterprise results
* Demonstrated breadth and depth of knowledge of insurance industry, including effective sales techniques and Medicare compliance
* 2+ years of project management experience
* Bachelor s degree (in a business context preferred) or equivalent work experience required
* Life and Health and Accident insurance license required or must be acquired through company paid training within 6 months of commencing the role.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.