Director of Product Marketing 5/26/2018
Twenty Eighty Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW
We believe that when you invest in your people, you enable your workforce to carry out every business practice more successfully. That's because what lies between an organization's lofty goals and the desired outcome is often good old-fashioned human behavior. VitalSmarts has identified an innovative approach for enabling organizations to achieve new levels of performance by focusing on the individual.
With award-winning training products based on more than 30 years of ongoing research, we have helped more than 300 of the Fortune 500 realize significant results using a proven method for driving rapid, sustainable, and measurable change in behaviors. We teach organizations to dialogue safely about any topic, achieve universal accountability, influence behavior change for others, and influence behavior change for yourself.
What Impact You Will Have:
You will be part of our world-class B2B Marketing Team. You will be responsible for driving comprehensive product marketing strategy and execution, and general product management activities for all product categories
A Day in the Life:
* You will participate in overall product strategy, branding, research, pricing, packaging, and analysis for new and existing products.
* You will plan and execute all aspects of product marketing campaigns for new and existing products from launch, through the lifecycle of the product, to end of life.
* You will prepare product marketing objectives and schedules for introducing new products to market.
* You will develop and map product messaging and campaigns to customer lifecycles, as well as to various markets.
* You will conduct competitor and market analysis to assist in developing product definitions, track industry trends, and supply sales and marketing with competitive briefs and collateral.
* You will collaborate with a wide variety of functional areas such as Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations to develop and provide product definitions that are responsive to customer needs and market opportunities.
* You will maintain the product marketing resource library.
* You will gather, aggregate, and analyze defined technical, financial, and sales data for each product line.
* You will initiate operational and process improvements that further enable sales of specific products and/or product categories. Documents processes in support of continuous improvement.
* You will research and propose solutions to problems within existing product lines.
* You will continuously evaluate the ROI of products and makes recommendations on which should be continued or discontinued.
* You will manage steady-state product updates in collaboration with the Product Development Team.
* You will collaborate with Sales Leadership to identify opportunities to improve product knowledge, customer knowledge, and success tactics for aligning customer needs with solutions.
* You will develop sales resources that enables the team to successfully deliver the product(s) value proposition.
* You will train sales on product and marketing strategies.
* You will socialize new product campaign ideas, pricing strategies, and go-to-market plans with Sales Leadership and the Sales Opinion Leader Group.
What You\'ll Need:
* You have 8-10 years of relevant experience in a similar product marketing role, preferably B2B.
* You have 8+ years of marketing experience.
* You have 3-5 years of relevant product management experience in similar industry and/or role.
* you have high attention to detail and accuracy.
* You have a proven track record of successful product marketing strategies, with emphasis on results and outcome measures.
* You have strong analytical, reporting, and problem-solving skills.
* You have collaborative, upbeat work ethic where you can take ownership and have fun.
* You have a Bachelors or Master's degree in marketing or related field.
What You Get:
* You will have access to some of the richest professional development programs as a part of the TwentyEighty family
* We offer a variety of benefits depending on your global region. Programs may include health benefits, life insurance, income protection and retirement savings plans with employer contributions to assist with your health & financial security today and in the years ahead.
* TwentyEighty provides health benefits and wellness programs for employees and their families. Depending on your region, you may have access to onsite fitness facilities, a wellness stipend program or company-sponsored wellness events.
* Be able to work in a flexible work environment.
* We value our employees and want YOU to be successful in your career. Our team will work with you to establish the goals you are trying to achieve in your profession.
TwentyEighty provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, TwentyEighty complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
TwentyEighty expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of TwentyEighty s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.