Survey Project Manager 5/26/2018
Maser Consulting P.A.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES
* Responsible for the personnel within the office and in the field.
* Manage the project team by delegating specific tasks and ensuring compliance with project scope and schedule.
* Independently develop business leads and manage clients, reporting performance, schedule and outstanding issues associated with multiple projects to senior management.
* Maintain a positive relationship with clients, including regular contact, striving to understand their interests, goals and objectives.
* Increase client base and generate repeat business from existing clients; serve as the lead for preparation of proposals and preparing fee estimates.
* Understand contract terms and manage project within that framework; monitor need for change orders.
* Work with Project Manager to ensure impacts to schedule or budget are communicated to client, and as needed to achieve or enhance the desired profitability for projects and pursue opportunities for additional services.
* Bachelor degree or Associates degree in Surveying Engineering or Geodesy & Geomatics Engineering, preferred.
* Professional License.
* Minimum 5 years project management experience in Subsurface Utility Engineering or Surveying.
* Knowledge of utility investigation technologies, such as electromagnetic detection, GPR, surveying, vacuum excavation
* Excellent communication skills.
Maser Consulting is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V). We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Maser Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).