Applications Eng/Programmer Sr
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/26/2018
END DATE 6/16/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title
Applications Eng/Programmer Sr
The most security-conscious organizations trust Telos Corporation to protect their vital IT assets. The reputation of our company rests on the quality of our solution and the integrity of our people. Explore what you can bring to our solutions in information assurance, secure networks, secure enterprise messaging, and identity management.
Be a part of the Telos culture and see what sets us apart! Telos offers an excellent compensation package with benefits that include generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and 401k. Our employees enjoy more than just a great work environment!
This position will be based in our HQ located in Ashburn, VA.
* Provide experienced based guidance while collaborating with multiple teams on large solutions
* Manage solutions being completed by software development partners
* Evaluate new technologies in both hardware and software
* Design, Code and Test web services, smart phone applications, desktop and web based applications
* Hardware integration using vendor provided SDKs
* Provide demonstrations on technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Demonstrate capable project management skills while working on multiple projects simultaneously
* Intermediate or Expert level experience with the Microsoft stack including .NET, c#, Microsoft SQL Server
* AWS development experience preferred
* Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience (6 yrs.)
* 5+ years of IT experience is required
* Strong written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interact with people at all levels are required
* A professional attitude regarding attention to detail and customer service and excellent organizational skills are required
* The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to access sensitive information, which requires US citizenship.
Telos maintains a drug-free workplace and will conduct drug testing on all applicants who have accepted an offer of employment.
Telos Corporation participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Telos will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration ( SSA ) and/or the Department of Homeland Security ( DHS ) of your authorization to work in the United States.
Telos offers an excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future.
Telos and its subsidiaries are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply. Job Type
Ashburn, VA 20147 US (Primary)
Telos offers an excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future. Telos and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.