Sales/Service Administrator 5/29/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY All jobs Sales/Service Administrator
Naperville, Illinois, United States * Global Services * 11585
The Sales/Service Administrator provides CARE and RFQ/RFI support to internal sales team on developing financial value propositions for Coriant Services. This person will work directly with Coriant End customers, Sales and will hold the responsibility for ensuring customer support agreements are renewed on-time and respond to RFQ/RFI on a timely manner. This may require escalation to higher levels of support for certain situations.
Care Support Agreement/RFI/RFQ Business Manager Responsabilities:
* Leads the renewal process from beginning to finish.
* Review the account s business volume, install base growth, TAC/ RMA metrics.
* Helps with the care strategy and defense for proposal pricing.
* Prepares the renewal proposal for sales delivery, and coordinates PO processing
* Tracks the renewal throughout the life till PO is in house. (and after .)
* Forecast Care revenue for the calendar year.
* Work with Sales to send customer notifications on when contracts expire
* Support Sales on RFI/RFQ in provinding input to Services requirements
Key Measurements include renewal timeliness, renewal dollars, margin contribution.
* Contribute to new business in helping position RFP responses, contract updates and quotes for custom support services.
* Scope: Secure cash flow for the company - Coriant relies on the predicable cash flow from Care service agreements to make investment decisions.
- Communications industry technology, products, and services
- Expert on Mircrosoft Office: Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Financial/business Acumen skills preferred
- Contract Negotiation Experience preferred
Education and General Competencies:
- Bachelor's degree (BS/BA) or equivalent experience.
- One to five years relevant experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills
- Microsoft family of software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Coriant offers a positive work environment with a united atmosphere. Collaboration and teamwork is paramount in driving our success! Employees at Coriant can find a satisfying work/life balance. We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits to our employees around the world. Including:
* Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, AD&D
* 401k with company match
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Anniversary Awards
* Vacation & Holiday Pay
Coriant does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, religion, age, national origin, marital status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other reason prohibited by law in provision of employment opportunities and benefits.