Senior Cash Processing Representative, Default Legal Department
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 5/30/2018
END DATE 6/22/2018
Mount Laurel, NJ
Collaborate with the Default Cash Processing team to reconcile all balances on mortgage loans active in Foreclosure and Bankruptcy.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
* Ensure the timely review and completion of all reinstatements and payoffs for mortgage loans in foreclosure
* Manage all payoffs for mortgage loans in bankruptcy
* Monitor the Cash Management function to ensure funds are accurately applied and the mortgage servicing system (LPS) is properly updated for all reinstatements and payoffs
* Manage invoice payments for all mortgage loans reinstated or paid off
* Collaborate with vendors and outsourcing agencies to address cash processing issues
* Perform review of suspense funds on foreclosure loans
* Process returned items, reversals, state dated check, daily suspense reconciliations and reconciliation of mortgage recoverable balances
* Perform monthly QC process for reinstatement, paid in full and loan modifications
* Monitor Cash Processing mailboxes
* Support processing cash items
* Perform ad hoc projects
* Perform research on corporate advances
* Ensure timely completion of CERT audit requests.
* Disseminate daily workload among the team
* Support training initiatives within Mortgage Default Cash Processing
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
* High School Diploma or equivalent required
* Bachelor degree preferred but not required
* Minimum of two years of experience in mortgage banking and /or mortgage loan default is required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Analytical, with an ability to identify and resolve problems
* Well organized, paying close attention to detail
* Ability to manage multiple priorities in a timely manner
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Operates effectively in a team environment as well as independently
* 10 key data entry
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS
* Must pass PHH Corporation s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
* Behaves as a Leadership Role Model
* Builds Strong Working Relationships
* Drives and Delivers Exceptional Results
* Customer/External Focus
* Builds and Motivates a High Performing Team (people leaders only)
* Proficient with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint, etc.)
* Proficiency with LPS Mortgage Servicing Platforms preferred
TRAVEL / WORK SCHEDULE
* 8:30 am 5:00 pm M-F
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.