Recordkeeping Team Manager - OmniPlus 5/30/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Family US-GA-Atlanta
Aon Is Looking For A Recordkeeping Team Manager
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Executive Benefits business group within Health and Benefits in Atlanta, GA or other U.S.-based Aon office locations. As a Recordkeeping Team Manager for OmniPus, you will report directly to the Director of Recordkeeping.
Your Impact As A Recordkeeping Team Manager
The Recordkeeping Team Manager OmniPlus is responsible for timely and accurate delivery of client deliverables for the Deferred Compensation Plan line of business within Executive Benefits.
* Management of Recordkeeping Service Team members
* Resolution of Recordkeeping Issues according to best practices and the custom needs of individual plans
* Coordinate assignment of plans
* Facilitate feedback from Recordkeeping on key issues and system development
* Best practices and documentation of recordkeeping processes
* Training of new Recordkeepers
* Recommend process improvements
* Responsible for Senior Recordkeeping functions on a group of plans. Responsibilities for this portion of role include:
* Provide applicable client reports and statements to the Client Services team
* Peer review and quality control appropriate recordkeeping tasks and processes.
* Updates plan setup as needed for plan and/or investment changes
* Maintain specific client assignments from an operational perspective as needed.
* Support other internal projects and activities on an as-needed basis.
* Coordinate with Client Service Team on all aspects of plan processing/reporting
* Coordinate with Product Support Team re: payroll and price automation, reporting, changes in Plan set-up
* Audit all processing of Junior Recordkeeper and approve release of reports to Client Service Team
* Process transactions for complicated plan and direct processing of complicated transactions
* Generate and review quarterly statements
* Manage enrollment process
* Training for new recordkeeping team members
* Work with Implementation of new plans
* Conversion out of plans
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
* 2+ years broader plan supervision
* Ability to creatively problem solve
* Ability to communicate complex information effectively in person and in writing
* Attention to detail
* Ability to multi-task, to react rapidly and concisely to changing priorities
* 5+ years transactional experience in OMNI Plus environment
* Project Management experience
* Bachelor s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting or equivalent years of industry experience.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.