Maintenance Planner (291762-836) 5/30/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Tracking Code
Unimin Corporation, a member of the Sibelco Group, is North America's leading industrial mineral producer and a technology partner to a diverse customer base. Our silica, high purity quartz, feldspar, nepheline syenite, calcium carbonate, clay, kaolin, lime and limestone products are the fundamental building blocks of nearly every industrial and manufacturing process.
Quality and innovation are at the foundation of Unimin; but our real strength is our employees. Unimin employs a diverse and highly skilled team of professionals to convert natural minerals into engineered solutions for our customers.
Unimin is looking for a dynamic Maintenance Planner who will have a positive impact on the Operations team at its Dividing Creek, NJ location. As a Maintenance Planner, you will plan and coordinate all maintenance activities through the planning, execution and closeout phases achieving the lowest cost consistent with safety and quality requirements.
The successful incumbent will have the following Key Accountabilities:
* Achieve safety and health objectives.
* Facilitate all Preventative and Corrective Maintenance activities.
* Plan and execute all contracted maintenance including procurement of contracted services.
* Leverage the company s enterprise program, through detailed preparation of work orders, PM schedules, job steps, tool lists and parts lists. Within the ERP, develop and/or maintain:
* Management of equipment/asset organization and hierarchy
* Management of the maintenance bill of materials
* Buildout and maintenance of detailed work instructions
* Maintenance task time estimation
* Ensure availability of necessary spare parts, tools, and equipment by working closely with the Purchasing & Warehousing Supervisor. Plan and execute 5S part and tool activities in various work areas.
* Direct and coordinate with operations department to schedule activities which support safe, quality and efficient operations.
* Advise the Maintenance Supervisor of any problems or potential problems which affect the ability of the operation to produce in a safe, quality, timely, efficient manner.
* Monitor and report on all relevant maintenance activity KPI s.
* Provide effective feedback and maintain open communication with all maintenance personnel on performance of planned tasks, while not directly supervising tasks, to improve planning accuracy.
* Maintain acceptable labor and employee relations.
* Assist Maintenance Supervisor and Plant Manager in the planning and administration of the maintenance budget to include capital planning.
* Fill-in, as needed and required, for the maintenance supervisor and shift supervisors.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
The successful incumbent will have the following Minimum Qualifications:
* 2-5 years of experience
* 4 year related degree
* Excellent Healthcare Benefits medical, vision, dental
* 401K with company matching and fixed annual contributions
* Vacation + Paid Holidays
* Education Assistance
* Disability, Life / AD&D, and Long Term Care Insurances
* Employee Assistance Program
At Unimin, we strive for and support a diverse workforce as we recognize this lays the foundation of our success. Our compelling culture supports inclusion, individuality and respect within the workplace. We are committed to providing employment opportunities to the most qualified candidate based on work-related factors and without regard to non-work-related factors including race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or veteran status.
The organization offers competitive salaries, advancement opportunities, and a full range of benefits.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Millville, New Jersey, United States