On site Applications Specialist - Enterprise Imaging 5/31/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Agfa HealthCare, a member of the Agfa-Gevaert Group, is a leading global provider of diagnostic imaging and healthcare IT solutions. The company has nearly a century of healthcare experience and has been a pioneer on the healthcare IT market since the early 1990's. Today, Agfa HealthCare designs, develops and delivers state-of-the-art systems for capturing, managing and processing diagnostic images and clinical/administrative information for hospitals and healthcare facilities, as well as contrast media solutions to enable effective medical imaging results. The company has sales offices and agents in over 100 markets worldwide.
The On site Application Specialist role allows sites to have Agfa trained staff onsite to manage the PACS system from a clinical perspective. The OAS works for AGFA onsite and manages daily tasks to maintain the clinical usage of the PACS system. They supply end user training on current and delta toolsets and features. They assist end users with configuration and workflows related to AGFA products.
This position will be located in Cleveland, Ohio
* Support on-site clinical training activities for key site users such as Technologists, Clinicians, Radiologists, and various department leads.
* Act as an on-site clinical Subject Matter (SME) expert for AGFA's PACS system
* Work with all related hospital departments to enhance the customers experience with AGFA PACS in relation to the AGFA product.
* Collaborate with onsite staff on system wellness and best practices
* Basic to intermediate knowledge of HL7, RIS systems and Dicom protocols in relation to Agfa products, such as, modality worklsits.
* Strong ability to communicate ideas in a clear and concise manner to all levels of site end users and stakeholders
* Strong mentoring relationship with customer to establish success adoption of the Agfa PACS products
Clinical Informatics and intermediate technical skillset is required, with a CIIP certificate preferred. * Help Agfa bring a successful enterprise wide solution of image delivery to our customer in relation to clinical usage and department workflows
* Capture and implement approved workflow changes
* Introduce new Enterprise Imaging features and product deltas
* Monitor print and Job Queues for inconsistencies and issues.
* Work with end users to customize toolsets and improve their understanding of the Enterprise Imaging PACS product.
* Support the Onsite Help Desk with clinical end user issues.
* Capture feature requests from end users
* 5+ years in clinical healthcare specialty
* Radiology or Cardiology Technologist program completion
* BS Science /Healthcare
* CIIP certificate preferred
* Recent clinical experience required.
* Work experience in academic hospital setting strongly preferred.
* Experience managing various hospital departmental teams.
* Experience as a Systems Administrator with radiology or cardiology is preferred
* PACS training of end users and training planning design
* Deep knowledge of IHE and the connectivity framework
* Understanding of HL7, Dicom and Modality configuration
* Expert knowledge of RIS/CIS/PACS and imaging workflow cycle
* Experience with multi-site RIS/CIS/PACS/EMR environments/configurations
* Strong clinical experience in a hospital setting with multi-departmental knowledge, and a well developed knowledge of clinical trends/developments through continuing education programs. Depth of clinical experience will serve as the backbone for the position's responsibilities.
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented and committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you want to be part of this experience, we'll take you there!
Learn more about Agfa HealthCare and follow us on Twitter.
Agfa HealthCare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.