Senior Production Coordinator, WLIW - New York, NY 6/1/2018
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
WLIW currently has an opportunity for a Senior Production Coordinator to support our production management and production services team. Specific responsibilities include:
* Assists with pre-production and production for departmental shoots;
* Coordinate and manage the production calendar;
* Assist in preparing paperwork for field and studio productions;
* Assist with equipment needs, and work on field shoots on occasion;
* ssist in the creation of contracts, and secure permits and Certificates of Insurance ;
* Manages the Master Crew list and account code documents, along with invoice processing;
* Act as a runner for various pre-production needs;
* Performs other administrative duties as needed.
* A minimum of at least two (2) years of hands on production experience;
* Strong time management and problem solving skills;
* Detail-oriented, capable of multi-tasking, and self-directed with proven ability to prioritize tasks;
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced broadcast production environment;
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
* Strong administrative skills including proficiency with Microsoft Office.
The successful candidates will have the ability to wear many hats and be flexible with their schedule.
WNET is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, marital status or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.