Palm Beach Gardens, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Summary:
* Assists in purchasing materials, supplies and services at the most favorable terms for the organization. Qualifies vendors, evaluates bids, and negotiates prices and terms for purchased goods and services. Tracks purchases, monitors vendor quality, and maintains a current database of vendor information.
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
* Execution of the MRP plan, as provided by the Master Scheduler, on assigned commodities
* Develop and maintain relationships with key suppliers.
* Participate in Inventory Period End (month end close) to assure all purchasing transactions are properly addressed.
* Maintain Manufacturing Shortage Report
* Track cost savings.
* Work with suppliers and internal MRB team for the timely resolution of discrepant materials.
* Adhere to department policies and procedures in the ethical execution of all duties.
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* Excellent negotiating skills
* Ability to interact with all levels of organization and suppliers
* Read and review blueprints and drawings.
* Computer skills: _Oracle, Excel, (Spreadsheets), Word, Microsoft Office, & Outlook
* Knowledge of computers and peripherals, operating systems
* Language skills: Proficient reading, writing and speaking English, Spanish a plus
* Work with minimal supervision
* Ability to multitask
Qualifications, Education & Experience:
* AS degree or equivalent or 3 years direct, related experience.
* Hands on experience working with MRP software, (Oracle a plus)
* Understanding of TAA, Buy American / FTA
* APICS / CPSM Certification a plus
* Must be able to travel occasional by air / car as needed to attend training, conferences, and related activities; should not exceed 10% of the time.
* General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
* The work requires light physical effort with occasional lifting and/or moving of materials in the 10-30 pound range.
Cross Match Technologies is an Equal Opportunity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=https://crossmatch.contacthr.com/62814905.jpg /