PR/AR/Social Media Marketing Manager 6/1/2018
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
WHAT YOU\'LL DO
We are ambitiously growing the awareness of FireMon through public relations strategies, blog posts, social media, influencer engagement, and online advertising. The ideal candidate has a sense of curiosity and willingness to experiment with new marketing platforms and approaches. You should understand how to advocate for the end user experience, measure success, and improve the performance of content and campaigns. This is a great place to utilize your talent for writing and communication and to grow your expertise. If you love B2B marketing and enjoy communicating, especially about technology, we would like to hear from you.
* Develop social strategy across social media platforms, finding key ways to improve engagement, reach and impact through content creation and optimization.
* Consistently evaluate performance to identify and analyze trends, gaps/spikes/anomalies, key drivers, and opportunities for identifying best practices to drive results
* Provide day to day supervision and execution of social engagement campaigns including creative direction, content creation, promotions, partnerships, etc.
* Understand basic digital marketing techniques and stay up to date with best in class platform executions; offer key insights for improving results
* Manage end to end campaign development from strategy to execution
* Drive deeper engagement with existing customers through use of traditional and new marketing channels
* Develop proactive and reactive communications that align corporate-level business priorities and strategy. Includes researching, developing and implementing news releases, Q&As, op-eds and talking points and ensuring appropriate internal reviews and approvals are made.
* Identify speaking opportunities for market experts, notify team of deadlines, draft submissions and work with departments and internal resources to complete submission details.
* Provide counsel to senior leaders and develop communications strategies and implementation plans to achieve company goals.
* Develop and implement communication plans, speeches, presentations, talking points, writing drafts of press releases, blogs as needed, corporate communications and other internal and external communication tools.
Skills You Have
* Experience in Corporate Communications, Marketing Communications, Media / Public Relations, and Social Media Marketing
* A data-driven mindset for tracking and monitoring activity within our social networks
* Experience setting KPIs for measuring the value and success of an influencer relationship
* Must have analytical background and ability to build business cases for marketing programs
* Passionate about staying ahead of the curve, understanding Social Media trends and competitive analysis
* Experience publishing on content management systems, Everyone Social preferred
* Experience cultivating relationships with top-tier influencers on social media channels
* Strategic thinker with the ability to problem solve and develop a range of solutions on multiple issues.
* A love for developing engaging, interesting content ideas for a target audience
* Understanding of content creation for SEO.
* Broad knowledge of communications planning and ability to use strategic communications skills to manage dynamic and issues required.
* Reporting and presentation skill to all levels of the organization are required.
* Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment.
* Exception written communication skills
* IABC, PRSA, AMA certifications and/or membership preferred
* Experience using Marketing automation platforms preferred.
Since building the firewall management space 15 years ago, FireMon has helped more than 1,500 organizations around the world obtain visibility and control over their complex security infrastructures. We combine powerful security analysis with automated workflows to deliver the industry s most comprehensive security management product portfolio.
Headquartered in Overland Park, KS with a presence in 53 countries, our global team of just under 200 employees helps over 1,500 customers including 100+ of the Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies. Since we are securely backed by some of the savviest investors it the industry, you get the security of an established organization but at the same time get to experience the agility and autonomy of a smaller company.
One of the biggest benefits of working with a groundbreaking company like FireMon, is the huge impact employees have on the overall product and business. Each person s work directly affects the outcome of the finalized product and success of the business. Additionally, you can voice your ideas and collaborate across departments to learn new aspects of the company.
We truly believe in hiring sincere, driven and upbeat geniuses that get jazzed about solving complex problems that impact the world. Our success comes from promoting a balanced work/life program and making it priority to have a great time while building an extraordinary company.
EEO/AA/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veteransless than span