Help Desk Technician (UT, Dugway) 6/1/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
VSolvit is currently seeking a Help Desk Technician in support of the U.S. Army - Dugway Proving. Working under the supervision of a government lead develops and executes test plans, test cases, and test procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet organization standards and end-user requirements.
* Develops test plans, test schedule, and approach. Writes test cases and scripts and identifies data for test scenarios
* Conducts a walk through on test case/script with Test Managers, Requirement Leads, Project Managers, and Development Leads. Performs and leads tests of software and/or IT systems to ensure proper operation and freedom from defects.
* Performs verification activities on work products using defined methods, procedures and criteria with an appropriate verification environment
* Documents and communicates test results. Supports analysis of test results and resolution of open issues. Documents and works to resolve all complex problems. Reports progress on problem resolution to management.
* Devises improvements to current procedures and develops models of possible future configurations. Creates daily test metrics and reporting.
* Bachelors and 1+ years professional experience in software development/software QA
* CompTIA Security+ Certification
* Windows 10 Certification
* 3+ years professional experience in software development/software QA
* Familiarity/Experience with automated testing including the use of test automation tools.
* Familiarity with Test Driven Development.
* Occasionally performs other IT systems engineering activities such as requirements, design, installation, operation, sustainment, and support.
* United States Citizenship Required
* Active DoD Secret security clearance or above is required. Ability to reactivate a clearance held within the past 24 months will be considered.
Join the VSolvit Team! Founded in 2006, VSolvit (pronounced 'We Solve It') provides geospatial and information technology consulting services and solutions to government and private section clients. VSolvit is an award winning 8(m)/EDWOSB, SBA-certified 8(a)/SDB, and a certified HUBZone company. We offer Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, as well as 401K Retirement Plan options, Tuition Reimbursement, and other benefits. Our goal is to grow together and enjoy the work that we do as a team.
VSolvit LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
DoD Secret Clearance
Junior Programmer Analyst
Number of Openings
Proposal Letter Of Intent (LOI)
Software testing, automated test, Selenium, test driven development, software QA,
This position is currently accepting applications.