Lab Consumable Stockroom Support
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 1/25/2018
Jones Lang Lasalle
East Syracuse, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Lab Consumable Stockroom Support
Auto Req ID
* Perform various routine Lab Services functions including managing a centralized storeroom for regular, and specialized laboratory equipment, supplies, glassware, chemicals, and other related items.
* Place requisitions within purchasing system to maintain minimum/maximum inventory levels.
* Receive and check incoming supplies against specifications, store items in proper locations and containment, and issue them against properly approved requisitions.
* Maintain price listings, stock receipts, usage, control inventory, and other related documentation.
* Check equipment for necessary repairs and or salvage and notify manager of any items that need to be replaced.
* Deliver materials, chemicals, and supplies to laboratories or laboratory supply cabinets/points of use as appropriate.
* Comply with all regulations and GXP documentation while performing services in applicable areas.
* Assist in other material services and lab services operations as needed.
* Perform other duties as assigned or as directed or needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* High School graduate or equivalent.
* Proficiency in the use of computer programs/systems is essential.
* Must have demonstrated experience in a safe, team-based, high-performance, quality-driven environment.
* Prior knowledge and experience in a regulated GXP environment such as the pharmaceutical, medical device, or other life science industry preferred.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
* Must possess a valid driver's license
* Completed appropriate training based on vehicles utilized, where applicable.
* The position may require the employee to work with chemical and biological agents that may be hazardous to health if mishandled (including agents which may potentially affect reproductive health and/or development of the fetus).
* Employees will be required to follow all safety procedures and use personal protective clothing/equipment as provided by the company where specified.
* Work schedules provided to the Lab Services Technicians subject to change by operations management. Both written procedures and verbal instructions will be executed with strict attention to safety and quality.
* Accurate and timely execution of activities and results are a requirement.
* Strict adherence to federal, state and local regulations, applicable site and company procedures is required.
* Collaborative work with other employees is a necessity to achieve departmental and company goals.
* Work will require working in laboratory areas using established procedures.
* Must be able to adequately perform required job functions. This includes being able to lift, bend and move in such a way as to perform job tasks in a safe and approved manner.
* Must be able to operate required equipment required by this position in a safe and approved manner.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the second quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of June 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $57.6 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of teamwork, ethics and excellence. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract and develop the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A LinkedIn "Top Company: Where the World Wants to Work Now"
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.