This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 1/22/2018
Sundt Construction Inc
San Antonio, TX
Job Locations US-TX-San Antonio
Job Post Information* : Posted Date 3 months ago(10/9/2017 1:41 PM)
# of Positions
Min. Experience (Yrs)
Basic Job Functions
Assist skilled craft workers in performing their assigned duties. Work in other crafts at levels appropriate to training and skills as requested by project supervision. Must have the ability to take direction from a higher skilled worker or foreman.
* Maintain positive working relationships with all members of the crew.
* Produce high quality work, safely and productively at all times.
* Provide feedback to ensure all materials, tools, equipment and information is available for the work.
* Look for opportunities for improvement in all tasks, means and methods regarding the work and be willing to learn from others.
* Learn and understand all safety hazards related to the work.
* Effective Math skills add, subtract, multiply and divide.
* Learn to safely and effectively use or operate work related tools and equipment.
* Eliminate WASTE such as waiting, rework, transporting, material storage and time.
* I unsure about any aspect of the work or issues regarding safe practices ask a supervisor before continuing.
Minimum Job Requirements
* Must have a one year experience in the industrial/commercial construction industry and have a general understanding of the craft work being performed.
* Possess effective verbal and written communication skills.
Note: Job Description is subject to change at any time and may include other duties as assigned.
* Work up to a 12 hour shift doing hard physical work in varying temperatures and outside conditions.
* Will climb and maintain balance on steel/wood framework, stairs, ladders and scaffolds.
* Will lift, push or pull objects up to 50lbs. on an occasional basis
* Required to use hands to grasp, lift, handle, carry or feel objects on a frequent basis
* Must be able to comply with all safety standards and procedures
* May reach above shoulder heights and below the waist on a frequent basis
* May stoop, kneel, or bend, on an occasional basis
* Ability to wear personal protective equipment is required (including but not limited to; steel toed shoes, gloves, safety glasses, hearing protection, hardhat, vest, etc.)
* Move in and around confined, cluttered and uneven areas
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement: Sundt Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, religion, sex, color, age, disability, national origin, covered veteran status, or genetic information. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.