Lead Cloud Security Architect (Information Security)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 12/12/2017
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONCDO Technologies has an opening for a Lead Cloud Security Architect (Information Security).
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the design and development of DoD compliant security architectures for protecting data deployed into our cloud.
- In charge of assessment, development, implementation, optimization, and documentation of a comprehensive and broad set of security technologies and processes (secure software development, application security, data protection, cryptography, key management, identity and access management, network security) within SaaS, IaaS, PaaS in cloud environments.
- Deliver ATO documentation in support of DOD Risk Management Framework.
- Use XACTA to deliver automated security control implementation and ensure tools and processes are in place to meet AO requirements.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction; self-starter/self-motivated.
- Foster best practices and procedures in the DevSecOps area throughout the overall Engineering organization.
- Support distributed teams and provide Tier 3 security support for 24x7x365 SaaS operations.
- Develops CONOPS, runbooks and other required documentation to support O&S excellence.
- Coordinates with technical vendor relationships and implements new technical solutions to support customers.
- Trains product owners on the DevSecOps processes and tools.
Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science.
15 - 20 years information security expertise with at least 10 years as a security architect directly contributing to systems/services and supporting them in production.
At least 8 years working with common and industry standard cloud-native/cloud-friendly authentication mechanisms (SAML, OAuth, etc).
At least 8+ years of exposure to service-oriented architecture for cloud-based services.
At least 8+ years experience with cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to orient/train customers.
Master s Degree preferred.
Experience in supporting an AWS IaaS, PaaS and/or SaaS platform including DoD Cloud Security Services.
Support of AWS cloud services with on premise technologies from Microsoft, Red Hat, Tanium, Remedy, etc.
CDO Technologies, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V