Lead Global Compensation Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 12/9/2017
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Lead Global Compensation Analyst
Auto Req ID
What s your ambition* Is it a big goal or small steps* Professional or personal* We d like to know, because we make your ambitions our business. And if you have ambitions in HR Compensation work, join us to be inspired by the best.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR: Lead Global Compensation Analyst
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
You ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where the best inspire the best. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things. Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay. We ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package. Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Bring your ambition and explore our world of possibility Achieve your ambitions with JLL.
The Lead Global Compensation Analyst is responsible for supporting the delivery of core compensation initiatives, and leading aspects of global reward projects by applying professional judgment, knowledge and experience.
* Support client compensation needs for global business lines
* Ensure deep understanding of business line strategies, in order to support assigned clients
* Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to draw conclusions regarding compensation to help drive business results
* Proactively analyze and interpret compensation trends to assess and review current compensation practices, including: pay competitiveness, incentive plan design and job structure/leveling
* Conduct job evaluations, taking into consideration broader global calibration
* Provide external and internal benchmarking/market data and analysis of compensation competitiveness
* Make recommendations for changes to Global Compensation Director
* Ensure external market matches are documented and organized in a manner that can be easily refreshed on an annual basis
* Perform ad hoc and cyclical compensation modeling and analysis
* Conduct ROI analysis of business incentive plans
* When possible, proactively identify client needs, in order to provide greatest level of support
* As a member of the Global Reward team, support the system-enabled HR transformation project (AIM2020) to improve compensation processes
* Ensure solid understanding and documentation of current state regional processes
* Support the definition and organization of key system requirements
* Work in partnership with Global Reward team to define process maps and determine global compensation planning inputs consistently across the enterprise
* Develop communications and end-user training
* Support the implementation and ongoing utilization/governance of the JLL Career Map Framework
* Provide extensive support for local career map/job leveling implementation projects, ensuring a consistent message is received and consistent understanding of methodology exists; Provide consultation to local resources
* Consult with business leaders to gather and document all relevant job details, in order to provide job level recommendations and the maintenance of a global job architecture
* Recommend, design and implement storage/maintenance solution for all documented job details
* Support global reward system administration (including the global reward & recognition system and global market pricing tool)
* Understand all relevant data feeds and system integrations
* Manage internal and external relationships, analytics, reporting, training and system maintenance
* Ensure data integrity by performing periodic quality audits
* Troubleshoot any issues that may arise
* Design analytic dashboards and reports within the systems, in order to report on global program utilization, effectiveness, spend, etc.
Job Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experience):
* Bachelor s Degree in Human Resources, Finance or related area
* 5+ years of related work experience
* Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of business software, including Excel
* Strong understanding of market pricing and job leveling best practices
* Experience with compensation structure design and best practices
* Advanced analytical skills and ability to model data
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Strong project management skills
* Technical aptitude
* Ability to work independently and determine own priorities
* Ability to establish, manage and leverage relationships with internal and external partners
* Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize and organize
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. A Fortune 500 company, JLL helps real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. In 2016, JLL had revenue of $6.8 billion and fee revenue of $5.8 billion and, on behalf of clients, managed 4.4 billion square feet, or 409 million square meters, and completed sales acquisitions and finance transactions of approximately $145 billion. At the end of the second quarter of 2017, JLL had nearly 300 corporate offices, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 80,000. As of June 30, 2017, LaSalle Investment Management had $57.6 billion of real estate under asset management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of teamwork, ethics and excellence. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract and develop the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A LinkedIn "Top Company: Where the World Wants to Work Now"
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.