Lead Pharmacy (d)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 1/20/2018
The Nature's Bounty Co.
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany Description
For more than 70 years, The Nature s Bounty Co. has enriched the lives of consumers around the world and stood as the leader in health and wellness by introducing innovative products and solutions to the marketplace. Putting science and the highest quality standards at the heart of our business, the brands of The Nature s Bounty Co. are some of the most trusted in the world. Always motivated by nature s bountiful effects on people s health, our vision for health and wellness has inspired leading brands such as Nature s Bounty , Sundown Naturals , Solgar , Osteo Bi-Flex , Ester-C , MET-Rx , Pure Protein , Balance , Body Fortress , Puritan s Pride and Organic Dr. , among others. As a leading global manufacturer, marketer, distributor and retailer of vitamins, nutritional supplements, sports & active nutrition and ethical beauty products, The Nature s Bounty Co. is committed to supporting wellness in all its forms.
The Lead Pharmacy associate is responsible for:
* Leading the department in the absence of the supervisor and/or manager
* Dispenses raw materials per a formula independently as well as within a team environment
* Matches all labels with batch records
* Documents process as per formula and SOPs
* Loads and unloads raw materials
* Monitors pharmacy process periodically and report any abnormal conditions to the manager
* Personal responsibility for following safety rules, SOPs and cGMP guidelines
* Performs other duties as assigned
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred
* Prior pharmacy experience within a manufacturing environment
* Ability to write simple correspondence
* Basic mathematical skills
* Must be able to respond to verbal and written instructions
* Physical ability to repetitively lift, stand, climb, bend, etc within a manufacturing environment
* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and able to bend, stand, etc., repeatedly within a manufacturing environment
The Nature's Bounty Co. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Military candidates are encouraged to apply.
The Nature's Bounty Co. offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes health and dental plans, voluntary short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, generous associate discounts and more!
Please contact Human Resources at 631-244-2120 if you should need a reasonable accommodation to submit your information for our on-line job postings..