Lead Salesforce Developer, Ignite Incubator Team
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 12/29/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONPost Date:
Lead Salesforce Developer
Location: Toronto, New York, Chicago or San Francisco
We are looking for a Lead Salesforce Developer to join the Ignite Incubator team. The Incubator team consists of entrepreneurs, intrapreneurs, designers, and technologists with a deep understanding of human-centered design and product development, and a bold vision for the future. Armed with these core innovation talents, we co-create with our customers and commercialize disruptive solutions in emerging areas like AI/Analytics, Internet of Things, and Talent transformation.
As a developer on the team, you will have a chance to innovate and work on prototypes in various capacities: whether we need to show a customer a vision of the art-of-the-possible, try out a new technology for demos or inspiration, or if you think there's an area you think we should explore next. You're pushing the Salesforce platform to the limits, but you're free to pull in other technologies and platforms. You will also be a lead for development: distilling requirements into discrete tasks, prioritizing work, and responsible for ensuring things get done.
We're looking for someone who doesn't just follow instructions: we want you to take initiative in problem solving, but also informing the team on cool things that cross your radar.
* Lightning Components (desktop and Salesforce1)
* APEX (controllers, scheduled tasks, batches, test classes, triggers)
* Other Salesforce technologies: Streaming API, SOQL/SOSL, Heroku
* Integrating with external systems (REST, JSON, etc.)
* Performing code reviews
* Salesforce Administration Certification
* Been a part of multiple Salesforce implementations
* Experience using Salesforce DX
* Exposure to other areas of the Salesforce product ecosystem: Sales, Service, Marketing, Analytics, etc.
* General tinkering with technology: tell us a cool project you've worked on!
* Strong communication skills: you can write code, but you can also talk to non-technical people to gather requirements and discuss proposed technical solutions.
* Project Management experience (SCRUM)
* 7+ years of related experience
* Bachelor or higher in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.